Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Forum

BIGBAZ

hi all im new to ford club , my name is barry im 26 years of age ,this is my first focus ive owned ,looking forward to meets and advice and help. ive attached a pic of my new baby , look forward to chatting with you all . :) post-40914-0-82952600-1360835597_thumb.j

hiya lisaT24 , thanks ive not finished playing with it yet lol , looking forward to chatting meeting and greeting members on the forums , hopefully ill be at ford fair in august . :) :ph34r: :D

hi all im new to ford club , my name is barry im 26 years of age ,this is my first focus ive owned ,looking forward to meets and advice and help. ive attached a pic of my new baby , look forward to chatting with you all . :) post-40914-0-82952600-1360835597_thumb.j

Welcome to the forum Barry,

Your focus is lookig sweet, in order to get your images to show full size on the form if you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges or vintage ford decals:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/22/ford-badges-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online,

Hi and welcome, another mk1 yay lol, but mines standard aint had it that long got other things to fix on it first. anyway looks nice mate.

hi and thanks guys , theres still a lot of work to be done yet , going to put new bushes and rubbers on , strut braces , put my new full stainless decat system on it ect, then its time to do the interior , which I cant wait for lol . hope to get to meet you all in person soon , hopefully at ford fair . :) :) :) :)

Hi people...

I,m George Hartas and I'm 21 years old and I Just joined the club a day or 2 ago and would like to gain some experience within the club website, the club in general, meeting new people and asking for some help/advice about car modding's :) Don't worry people I'm not a stupid chav Lol. You all can check out my profile and I'll keep updating it as well :D

Happy forum to you all...

hi candi and Daniel and thanks , yeh they are nice rims but they also cost a pretty penny lol ,

What does my Focus looks like from my profile picture people...? I am gonna plan on doing it up a bit to make it look better and in the future gonna sell it to someone...?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club