Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jay Ali

Help With Color Change

4 posts in this topic

hi dudes n dudettes ;)

Iv not so long ago had a full color change on my 2.5 (9 months)

I have a crazy childhood mate who happens to own a body shop and he done the 1st change

and now he's been harassing me the past couple of weeks to do ANOTHER color change ( free of charge of course )

Now I'm stuck in what color to do it

I don't wanna do the rs or st colors at all

I was thinking of the limited edition range rover Purple

Or a lambo purple

Or Ferrari red

Any suggestions n comments would be b appreciated

It has to be factory colors tho

You lucky lucky man :rolleyes:. Be original, be bold, be different, the options are endless, if you don't like it, give it him back haha.

purple god man no red sounds very intriguing as does say a green but not a normal green perhaps metal flaked or flip paint etc

Doing it for FREE?! Does he fancy doing my Camaro as the shoddy LA paint is falling off of that!

I would be looking at some outrageous colours personally, there was a 'plum crazy' they put on Dodge cars during the 70's, along with some Bright yellow and 'Hemi Orange'. All have to be painted with some form of go faster stripe though ;-)