AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

k13r4n

Wind Deflectors

36 posts in this topic

I actually don't know. What happened to me is that the car was parked overnight and the next day the wind deflectors were gone along with the metal caps that cover the wheel nuts on the front wheels. My guess is that they do come off when the windows are off if you bend it the right way. Still annoyed about this whole incident as I really liked them :(

Yeah no wonder you are, and i guess buying new ones is something your not willing to do since they will probably dissapear quickly again.

I didnt think they would come off with the window up but you can get some that stick on. The heko ones clip in the actual window gap and the window holds it in.

On my version anyway.

My Climair ones were the ones that go into the window channel rather than the ones that stick on.

Well I went for climair and will get them tomorrow. Paid only 15 as they are secon hand. (6 months) and I just saw the price at ford today 63 e lol so happy not buying from them lol

£15

Ya cant complain at that price at all. They do look good well worth the money.

If you are buying off climair uk website discount code CLUB197 will get you 10% off!

i cant seem to keep the rear team heko's in, and the clips dont seem to fit into the the top of "window"

I haven't used the clips on mine just used double sided tape and left the window closed for a day or two

i done that, and when i opened the window the wind deflector must have gotten emotionally attached to the window because it followed the window down haha :/