Bigduncs

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2007

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

Yeah I need to know what wires to fuse and give a live to as it goes into the fuse box which I cannot open so I'm gonna have to put an inline fuse when I find out what colours I need to cut! A wiring diagram would be very helpful right now!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 mrmetallica

mrmetallica

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Name: john
  • Ford Model: focus titanium 1.6
  • Year: 2009

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

Yeah I need to know what wires to fuse and give a live to as it goes into the fuse box which I cannot open so I'm gonna have to put an inline fuse when I find out what colours I need to cut! A wiring diagram would be very helpful right now!

i found i didnt have the wire from the fuse box from the fuse so just added one.have you checked for wires in passenger footwell ?

#18 nazsky786

nazsky786

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Name: Naz
  • Ford Model: FOCUS MK2
  • Year: 2005

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:06 PM

A simple way to check if you have the wiring is to get to the rectangular black connector that goes to the seat. Just see that there are wires going to the corresponding area. If not then you have to do some wiring. And for the switches there should be 2 connector at the rear of the panel that sits the window DeMint switches. I'm my case I had no fuse at the heated seat fuse location and couldn't put on in as no connectors so I just replaced the complete fuse box. However you might want to try just soldering the connection on the fuse box by taking it apart. But that's something that you must judge with the range of skills you have.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users