Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Elm327 Bluetooth Adapter

The1nonly1
聽Share

Should be ok with that mate, just waiting for mine to arrive now, ordered it yesterday. Should have had one last week except some joker on eBay thought it would be funny to list something they did not have in stock grrr, so just waiting now, then can have a play lol.

Bad times. Just ordered cant wait now. Should be fun to have a play around with.

Its always handy, I like to watch the exhaust temperature go flying to above 600 degrees :D so so sad...

good thing is Torque allows you to check 0-40, 0-60 speeds etc :D quite handy in some respects, and you get to see values of the sensor readouts too.

I also use the Torque Track Recorder, it allows me to record a seperate layer over a video recording (black box) so I can also record 0-60 RPM etc... and If I want anybody to see these, I show them, if I dont, I remove the files, and only what I want to show is there :D

Would this adapter work with my Focus 2008 1.6 Zetec TDCi?

http://www.ebay.co.u...c35e11b4&_uhb=1

I'm new to all of this stuff so looking for guidance. I will use it with this App as well for my S3. https://play.google....3bC50b3JxdWUiXQ

that should be fine, im using a similar bt adapter and the torque app. there is another app called iobd2 which is supposed to be similar but i find the torque app better

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club