Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Elm 327 Awesome Gadget

Maddogpro

Fantastic bit of kit highly recommended get the torque app just done numerous checks no codes all is good what a cracker if you havent got one i suggest you do

If your an android phone user get the £2.95 app torque pro i am a complete techphobic but with 5 minutes i had it working awesome little gadget

Just don't try to update your Tachometer with it, better have one with USB if u wanna update the Tach on Focus II Facelift ;)

Have you recorded your journeys with a log file yet? Dead cool when you lay them back over the map - you can see all your data as you went along!

(Like max boost coming off roundabouts.. lol)

• Like 1

If your an android phone user get the £2.95 app torque pro i am a complete techphobic but with 5 minutes i had it working awesome little gadget

Yes I have seen this, I will buy it once i get the adapter,

Have you recorded your journeys with a log file yet? Dead cool when you lay them back over the map - you can see all your data as you went along!

(Like max boost coming off roundabouts.. lol)

Sounds awesome

I might get a blue tooth version and the Torque Pro

If anyone needs the normal f super with the usb i have one £6 posted but i have no disc but software is readily available im just to thick too use it .......

maddog, might take you up on that offer if it still stands...

as for the combo, I have been using the bluetooth OBDII and Torque Pro for a while now, I have used it on my Cee'd, CMAX and a few mates cars as well! its just so handy to grab a load of info... I rained on my mates parade though, boasting his pug 307 HDI could reach 120 BHP... Never got above 80 even with every effort :P

maddog, might take you up on that offer if it still stands...

I rained on my mates parade though, boasting his pug 307 HDI could reach 120 BHP... Never got above 80 even with every effort :P

The BHP is worked out from the power to weight ratio in torque, if its not set up with the correct profile weight in torque (with different ones for each car) it can give a false reading,

Also, i think its taken off the weight AND the 0-60mph, (it cannot measure the actual output - it calculates it) if you get a rubbish 0-60mph (poor technique or problems with traction etc) you might get a low BHP figure

I got 188.8Hp after a few tries on mine, which was close to the expected 180Hp

Hi foca, I managed to pull a 13.5 0-60 and 81bhp according to torque lol umm...

Maddog will drop you a pm in reasonable hours.

This is reasonable hours im up at 4.45 everyday i will take paypal as a gift daviddavies135@btinternet.com pm me an address i will post on the way to work tomorrow morning

james can ya pm me an address buddy i will post tomorrow

• 1 year later...

has anyone got the info for the profile for a 1.6tdci mk2, just rather have it spot on as i think something is wrong as torque was saying earlier i was doing 200mpg??? i wish haha

you need to set the fuel tank to be 54 litres (I think thats the capacity?), the weight needs to be around 1300kg?

yeh ive set it at 53 litres(thats what autotrader says) and kerb weight, its more boost adjustment, columentric efficiency and MPG trim adjustment????????

those are advanced values which you have to be able to understand, and I certainly dont....

ahh ok i'll just leave them be, been searching on google for like lists of profile setups but to no avail, just odd the mpg is miles off, no pun intended haha

To be honest, as good as it is, Torque can be a bit cacky.

For example, mine is telling me that it thinks I have 63% fuel remaining and is estimating 2145 miles to go :D The dash MPG average is up at 66.6 MPG but Torque recons the average is only 45.6

Its a great tool, but is so universal that not everything can be right, but it offers a lot of positives!

wow 2000 miles to go, what have you done to get fuel economy like that haha.

when i first loaded up mpg meter, went from like 0-21-35-41-52 and i though ooo cool then skyrocketed to 100-130-150-200-220-255 hahaha

haha, well according to Torque, cruising on a motorway at 60 is showing 120MPG instant, if thats the case, I wonder why my car is of the belief I only have 66.6 :p