Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Bye Bye Fez!

fordieashx

Well the day has finally come.

My poor fez will be going to this new home tonight/tomorrow to his first male owner!

Will definitely be sad to see it go after serving me well the past 3 years. But the time has come to start saving up for a place of my own so the only option was to get a cheaper car to run! If I had better pay (dont we all wish) the car would most defintely not be going anywhere!

Dare I say what car i'm looking at tomorrow night though... :ph34r:

Sorry to hear of the impending catastrophe.

If the new car is a V####### then please don't say, you'll depress us all. :(

I'm afraid so! The very hated five letter C word haha!

I can see my friends now saying "why did you buy that, i thought you hated co#sa's?!" In which my reply will be, "Yeah, but they're cheaper than the superior ford! ;)" haha!

We will see how long it keeps me 'happy' for. I'll always be a Ford person though, and i'll definitely be back when I can afford the new Fiesta ST! :D

Don't swear on this forum :lol: It's a shame you have to let the car go, but i guess needs must :(

Sorry to hear you have to sell , but good luck with your new "Swear word" dare i say your going to need it lol . Only Joking :~)

Hope the new place will come soon for you and you can move back to a Ford .

Haha I did '#' it out so I didn't say the word though!

I'm a bit happier now, the boys mum just said I could keep the car till Friday so I could buy the c##sa and get my private plate transferred straight over to it. :) But im happy to hear that he can't wait to get the car (he's currently driving a 1.2 c##sa... :mellow:)

But in the words of Arnie "I'll be back!" :D

Thanks Pree! I hope it serves me as well as my fez has so I dont have to spend money on it haha! The sooner I can save up the sooner I can come back!

Thanks Pree! I hope it serves me as well as my fez has so I dont have to spend money on it haha! The sooner I can save up the sooner I can come back!

Well of course you don't have to leave us , you can always keep coming back every week telling us how many times the "new" car has broken down :)

Well of course you don't have to leave us , you can always keep coming back every week telling us how many times the "new" car has broken down :)

Dont jinx it! :(

Dont jinx it! :(

I'm sure it will be fine :P

I'm sure it will be fine :P

I hope so! My brothers coming along too to look over it (he's a mechanic) so aslong as he gives it the all clear it should be fine... fingers crossed! :)

Graft on some ford badges and renew your recovery membership and you should be ok for a couple of days.

Remember the phrase: I'd rather push a ford than drive a Vauxhall (spit)

Swapsies!

Unfortunately not haha. His is a C by the sounds of it and im looking at a D! :)

Graft on some ford badges and renew your recovery membership and you should be ok for a couple of days.

Remember the phrase: I'd rather push a ford than drive a Vauxhall (spit)

Haha that would different but would you really want a corsa in the Ford family? :lol:

Don't worry, I'll always remember that phrase! I'll need to buy a paper bag to put over my head! :ph34r:

Sorry to say that i am now an owner of... a v#####ll!

Account now banned ;)

Account now banned ;)

*big sad face* :(

Remember what happened to Braveheart ? , Buying a vauxhall should face the same punishment , i wll sharpen my knifes . :D :lol::ph34r:

Booo, no!! :(

One thing thats annoying me right now is why are the bleeding pedals so close together!! :angry:

Booo, no!! :(

One thing thats annoying me right now is why are the bleeding pedals so close together!! :angry:

Thats to allow for quicker stopping reactions when bits fall off :)

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember what happened to Braveheart ? , Buying a vauxhall should face the same punishment , i wll sharpen my knifes . :D :lol::ph34r:

What did happen to him?

So how many times have you broken down then so far? By that I mean you personally, from looking at your car and seeing it's a v :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: l. It's a given that the car has broken down 7 times already :D.

Stop picking on the poor girl, she's had a bad enough time already.

I mean she owns a v#####ll for Petes sake!