• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Air Breather Pipe Valve Thingy!!!

Recommended Posts

on my focus as you look at the engine there is a little pipe on the right i dont know where it comes from but i think its some kind of breather pipe, half way up it joins into what looks like a anti return valve and another smaller pipe comes off the top of this into a rubber elbow and goes off somwhere else, mine has snapped off and im not sure wot it is called so i can get one off internet or is it a ford jobby,

only noticed tonight will try and get a piccy though,

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

went to ford garage and asked wot it was i was told its a vacum pipe and its something to do with the brakes so i had to order another one (i'm not messsing about with brakes) when i changed my airfilter i noticed the big black pipe from the air flow meter to the turbo was split so i have changed that, i also found my egr valve is really gunked up but ive read on here that its a real pain to get them off (not like my mondeo) so im gonna blank it off are the 2 bolts underneath torque bolts, or just normal 10/12mm bolts? :wacko:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now