Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Bulbs

Strutter

Just had to replace the left main bulb again, this was replacing an Osram set and another quality pair before it (same headlight I might add), just put the stocks back in, out of touch with this a little but is their a good recommended set etc to look at these days? Was thining of replacing the side lights again as well, have cool white LED Bulbs, but you know, change is fun!. Also was thinking os some new blue footwell leds if anyone has any ideas about them as well.

Phillips LED 4000k sidelights. Osram nightbreaker plus are the best road legal bulbs you can get

I have CREE 6000K bulbs in my sidelights, look pretty sweet if you ask me.

Alright if youve got the HID's to match lol

Phillips LED 4000k sidelights. Osram nightbreaker plus are the best road legal bulbs you can get

Any good stores? Think I last ordered from Autobulbs or something like that.just found it again and ordered the special edition Osram nightbreakers, can anyone remember the fitting number for the interior footwell bulbs?

Alright if youve got the HID's to match lol

I do :P they look great if honest, definitely worth the 50 quid.

ebays cheapest

autobulbs price : £23.99

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/H7-OSRAM-Night-Breaker-Plus-90-Limited-Edition.html

eBay price: £12.99

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c24460990

No contest

Even with the 5% club discount <_<

Im looking at a set of morrete headlights trying to see if I can get some with projectors so I can fit HIDs

Any good stores? Think I last ordered from Autobulbs or something like that.just found it again and ordered the special edition Osram nightbreakers, can anyone remember the fitting number for the interior footwell bulbs?

Amazons quite good. Just be wary of cheap unbranded LEDs they dont last a month. 2 minutes and ill find you some links

Pretty sure the sidelights and interior lights are 501s arnt they.

Same thing mate, 501 w5w t10 'wedge'

all are the same bulb

Front Lights:

Fullbeam - H1 Dipped beam - H7 Sidelights - W5W Front Fogs - H11 Front indicators - PY21W Side (wing mirror) indicators - WY5W

Interior lights:

Interior light - W6W Reading lights - W5W Footwell lights - W5W

Rear indicators - PY21W Brake & tail light's - P21/5W Rear fog light - P21W Reversing lights - W16W Number plate lights - W5W

As Brigante says w5w is the same as t10

Halfords sell Prism w5w LEDs for about £10-15. They're fairly decent aswell. Like I said dont base your prices on the cheap crappy ones you get on eBay youre lucky if they last a month. Stick to the branded LEDs more expensive but you shouldn't need to change them again once fitted

:s I'd much rather risk the Fleabays than pay all that for SMD's >.< most are fine

You can get CREE's for £10

You can get the Philips ones cheaper aswel if you shop around and you can get 6000k ones also. Cree is a brand lol I was sick of the fleebay bulbs failing just an excuse for the police to pull you for a failed bulb if you dont notice. Cant argue that the Cree bulbs are or arent any better than the Philips ones or even the prism ones because I havent used the Cree but they always get good reviews and ive used both the Philips and the prism and both are great quality and look great too

They're a lot brighter than standard SMD's, can't even stress how much until you try them, but as a guide, I can use them for reversing and they're a lot, lot brighter than the standard reverse bulbs, and those are what would be sat in the sidelights :P

post-29506-0-61400800-1361400786_thumb.j

Its the same with the philips though ive got the philips in my reverse lights lol

post-37948-0-29286000-1361401604_thumb.j

In fairness I have HID's now lol, but they are stupidly bright; I have them in the fog's and they're brighter than standard somehow.

I have cree reverse and rar fog and they're very bright.

Also have cree front fog (not strictly legal) Shhh! ;)

I have cree reverse and rar fog and they're very bright.

Also have cree front fog (not strictly legal) Shhh! ;)

:o well if you ever pull me I will no doubt mention this! Despite me also having the in the front fogs. Why are they illegal though? Lol.