Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rad Fan Going Off All The Time

danfocuszetec

Hi everyone,

my friend had got a focus 1.8 zetec mk1 facelift and his rad fan is going off all the time apart from when he puts the inside heater on then it stops :unsure: anyone have a clue what would cause this? i was thinking temp senser? but dont want to make him buy one and its not that. (he doesnt know a thing about cars lol)

God this happened to someone here before quite a long time ago with interior fan on the rad fan stopped im sure it had something to do with a fan switch and i think he took it to ford to get it sorted sorry i can't be more help but i cant find the original post

sorry got it wrong when he turns the inside fan on it turns the rad fan on and when he turn the inside fan off it turns the rad fan off.

Sounds right need to find that post but im at work on the mobile there is a post with the same issue here same model of foci

ok i tryed to find it aswel but could'nt. let me know if you do. cheers

Ive looked to no avail the heater works on all speeds and aircon off vents not at windscreen

yeah heater works on all speeds and aircon off, vents not at windscreens?? i think im just going to take my temp sender off and put it on his and see if that stops it instead of him buying a new one and it doing nothing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club