Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

The osrams are a lot brighter than standard, although not a huge amount whiter, never tried the philips

The Osrams are brighter and give really good crisp beam but from outside they are still yellow to look at

• Like 1

Just fitted some CREE LED bulbs in my fog lights and thought I'd let people know a very easy way to change fog light bulbs on a mk7.5...Turn your front wheels full lock to one side and unscrew two screws on the lining of the arch just behind where the fog light is, the arch lining then moves away really easily and you can get to the rear of the fog light and also see what you are doing. The bulb holder/plug then just twists 90 degrees and comes out allowing you to change the bulbs.

Much easier than taking the headlight off and doing it through the bonnet, as the passenger side fog light is blocked by the windscreen wash reservoir.

Were did you get yours from?

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Hi you any good with Mk4 Mondeo replacement bulbs?, am after changing my puddle lights in my mirrors for white L.E.D's and in the reg plate like you see on newer BMW's .

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

I would have thought they would be 501 fitment, most cars are...

EBay mate

Do you have the link?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• 1 month later...

So which are the bulb behind the projector "eye" on the headlights (on a '13 fiesta ST?) are they the Main beam or dipped? and are they H7/11 or 15? Want to replace them with 100w bulbs (yes I realise it's illegal) But not the ones that are outside the projector, as you can see those bulbs, and I don't want the blue tint on the bulb.

Using 100w bulbs, you'll probably want to upgrade the loom too otherwise it'll likely melt.

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

What bulbs are in the dash/speedo bit on MK5 zetec S

So which are the bulb behind the projector "eye" on the headlights (on a '13 fiesta ST?) are they the Main beam or dipped? and are they H7/11 or 15? Want to replace them with 100w bulbs (yes I realise it's illegal) But not the ones that are outside the projector, as you can see those bulbs, and I don't want the blue tint on the bulb.

The bulbs your referring to are the dipped beam, there h7 bulbs. I wouldn't recommend putting 100w bulbs in it will melt something. Your better off with a HID Kit if you want a bluey tint, use 8000k.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello FOCS. lol. my bad.

Update: Been browsing through eBay and found this H15 bulb from a reputable brand/company:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321404042060?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

a bit pricey but still better than the yellow stock DRL.

Yay or Nay?

post-48119-0-63965600-1400854291_thumb.j

Hello FOCS. lol. my bad.

Update: Been browsing through ebay and found this H15 bulb from a reputable brand/company:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321404042060?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

a bit pricey but still better than the yellow stock DRL.

Yay or Nay?

Interested in opinions on these

Interested in opinions on these

I'd like to know some more on these to

hi

wanting to swap out indicator bulbs for LED Bulbs how do i prevent rapid flashing on my fiesta metal 62

hi

wanting to swap out indicator bulbs for led bulbs how do i prevent rapid flashing on my fiesta metal 62

Would need either canbus LEDs and/or resistor wired in.

• Like 1

can anyone tell me what LED Bulbs id need to change main beams on the 2013 fiesta zetec and also the daytime running ones

thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a 62 plate Titanium, I want to upgrade all the lights, maybe not the fogs but wouldn't hurt too,

I've basically seen other Fiesta's with whiter but slightly blueish front lights, I also want to de-tango all 6 indicators, (front, rear and wing mirror) what are the best bulbs to do this.

Also what bulbs would be best to give a brighter light to the numberplate lights?

I've had a look and searched on the forum but people give recommendations but no pictures!!

If anybody could help with this please i'd be greatly appreciative!

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be interested in those as well but a bit pricey to risk without a recommendation from someone

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

They're half the price someone else recommended earlier in the thread, im tempted with a gamble

So I ended up purchasing these, got them fitted today, I'll post some pics up later tonight

Can someone tell me what my dipped headlight bulbs are for my 2014 Fiesta Zetec S 1.0T please

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app