Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

Ok. Thanks phil. Im guessing in that case there is a law on brightness of side lights and the day state of the drls are too bright, so that's why they dull down.

Ok thanks, though in that case when no other lights come on at front for my side lights is strange they would need to dim.

Ok thanks, though in that case when no other lights come on at front for my side lights is strange they would need to dim.

When using the LEDs as sidelights they dim because they would be too bright in the dim/dark light and would dazzle oncoming drivers. During daylight this isn't a problem.

Damn. Put those led red bulbs in footwell and dont like it. Its too focused to creating a spotlight effect on the floor. I'll need to find non led red bulbs or something with wider angle projection.

Now received similar bulbs. Instead of that 9 smd link I opted for 5 from amazon. Tried last night and spread is fine now. Those 9 versions must be very bright btw.

I'm going to leave them in a few days to get a feel as now thinking the standard white was actually Ok too.

I know. ..so much to trouble me lol

I'm also trying to decide what to do about interior lights, I might wait until I can see them in another car. I'm leaning towards red in the footwells to match the scuff plates and other red lighting in the car, and obviously white for the others. There's such a huge choice of bulbs though.

Actually I'm settled on my red footwell now. Looked very nice when I left for work in dark this morning.

I'm tempted by everyone else's talk of upgrading headlight bulbs but feel if I start it there'll be no stopping (money permitting) so going to leave them for now.

Actually I'm settled on my red footwell now. Looked very nice when I left for work in dark this morning.

I'm tempted by everyone else's talk of upgrading headlight bulbs but feel if I start it there'll be no stopping (money permitting) so going to leave them for now.

Yes that's true, I spent about £50 already on all the exterior bulbs, and still want to spend another £40 or so on some better H7s, not to mention all the interior bulbs.

I wish ford had just done the St with proper xenons as I have them in my clio 197 and they are truly awsome but the crystal visions are the best I have come accross colour wise to match the drl and light output

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I wish ford had just done the St with proper xenons as I have them in my clio 197 and they are truly awsome but the crystal visions are the best I have come accross colour wise to match the drl and light output

Yeah it's annoying that they didn't put some proper lights on it, it can't cost them much considering how cheap a HID Kit is, unless they have to do loads of research and development. What's even more annoying is when you look at their website and brochures, all the pictures when you can see the lights make it look like they have Xenons. Here's the worst one:

post-39031-0-97983900-1411410145_thumb.j

If that's not false advertising I don't know what is.

Well for xenons to be legal they need washer jets and auto levelling systems not just as simple as putting a HID Kit in there

Well for xenons to be legal they need washer jets and auto levelling systems not just as simple as putting a hid kit in there

Yeah that's true, I just thought about the washers after my last post, but forgot about the auto levelling. I remember you said you have auto levelling on yours, do you have washers too?

Did they come with the car? For some reason I got the idea that you fitted them yourself. And I thought xenons and HIDs were basically the same thing.

Yeah they was a 600 pound option on the clio if you bought the car new

Wow that's expensive but so worth it, all options are way over priced anyway.

Xenon are the most worth it option it's one Hong i will definatly miss when I get the St

Xenon are the most worth it option it's one Hong i will definatly miss when I get the St

Yeah I bet the dipped beam will be shocking in comparison. I've got my WhiteVisions ordered so should be a good compromise, and at least they will look good. The standard bulbs would make an ST look like any other car at night.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club