Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

Wow that's an excessive fine. In that case I'd go for Philips Crystalvisions. They are about 4300k which is a good white colour, and if you have DRLs they match perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

*Number plate* Standard LED [on left] ... Wedge LED [on right]

post-62796-14247345308_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Do you have a link to that wedge LED? I might think about getting some, might be good for the light in the boot too.

Do you have a link to that wedge LED? I might think about getting some, might be good for the light in the boot too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391008895602?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought a pair for the number plate bulbs, just to see how bright they are - Very bright! Plus when they are installed into the bulb holder, the 1 side of the LED "faces" downwards - ideal for number plate illumination.

$_12.JPG

I shall be investing in more... B)

• Like 2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391008895602?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought a pair for the number plate bulbs, just to see how bright they are - Very bright! Plus when they are installed into the bulb holder, the 1 side of the LED "faces" downwards - ideal for number plate illumination.

$_12.JPG

I shall be investing in more... B)

Just ordered some for my boot light

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,thanks bulb list,good job,many car owner don't choose correct bulb,and you can find all car bulbs list on osram

I've just had spi vision film put on my head lights and tail lights, it looks amazing however my tail lights are very dull now.

Can anyone recommend what bulbs would be good for brightening them up.

you'd better choose high power tail light,such as 5w or 7w cree led bulb

Damn. Put those led red bulbs in footwell and dont like it. Its too focused to creating a spotlight effect on the floor. I'll need to find non led red bulbs or something with wider ang

hi,you should better choose the multi-leds bulbs,such as w5w 12smd bulbs,w5w 20smd bulbs

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Just got my Fiesta a few days ago and absolutely love it. I would like to change the DLR's to a white light bulb (legal) I'm only after changing the DLR's for now as these switched off when the side lights come on anyway... looking to change the rest later. Can anyone recommend a H15 with a good white light?

Cheers

• 5 months later...

Anybody know the difference between the 35W and 55W HID kits?

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-ultimate-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?nosto=productpage-nosto-2

Apart from price, am I right in thinking there will be more heat given off by the 55W kit?

Is there also a similar (6000k) bulb (non HID of course maybe LED?) for the foglights?

Can you also change the DRL on the ST-2/3? Or is this a job for an expert?

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-ultimate-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?nosto=productpage-nosto-2 Apart from price, am I right in thinking there will be more heat given off by the 55W kit?

Is there also a similar (6000k) bulb (non HID of course maybe LED?) for the foglights?

I have 35w in mine as my previous 55w fickered in the ST. Also go for 5000k as they are less blue than the 6000k. I've never changed my fogs don't see the point for a couple of days a year when you need them.

You can't change the drls as the whole unit is sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

On 2/2/2016 at 10:15 PM, Maxxxykins said:

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-ultimate-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?nosto=productpage-nosto-2

Apart from price, am I right in thinking there will be more heat given off by the 55W kit?

The 55w are brighter, I have the same kit you've linked to (55w) and they're great

So, once again I'm having to get another yet of H7s, yet again the left one has gone out, is there a known fault for the left head light?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strutter said:

So, once again I'm having to get another yet of H7s, yet again the left one has gone out, is there a known fault for the left head light?

How long did that bulb last, and did you touch the glass part of the bulb at all when putting it in? (that can cause the bulb to fail early)

Must be only about a year, always bought top Osram or Phillips.

Always wearing clean latex gloves when handling.

• Like 1

^ I agree about a year being average for some bulbs. That's how long my first set of Crystalvisions lasted. I think these bulbs are brighter to compensate for the tinted coating which gives a whiter light by blocking out some of the yellow light (I think that's how it works anyway).

• Like 1

Well, happened to go down to book the car in for service etc.

Said  to the Mech, first thing he said before I asked anything else was "Automatic Headlights mate?".....I said yes, he kinda laughed and said those systems are killing bulbs in every car that has them.

Any good recommendations for LED side lighs and Fog lights ( I read elsewhere on the site, that the Fog lights are easy enough to get to if you turn the wheels out etc?...This true?

Also like a good Boot LED, if it makes any difference to the small bulb that comes as standard?
The Discount code on Page on here doesn't work at Autobulbs by the way.

^ I was going to mention automatic lights. Do you know if he meant they are killing bulbs as in he thinks there is something wrong with the automatic system? I doubt that's the reason, but auto lights will activate the lights for a lot more time than the average person would i.e. whenever the sun is low in the sky.

I don't doubt that cars with auto lights will get through more bulbs, but they will also be safer because most people refuse to turn on their lights until the sun sets.

And yes the fog lights are easy to get to if you turn the wheels, just a couple of screws to take out and the plastic around the wheel arch bends out of the way. It's also possible to get at them from the engine bay.

Yes, he implied its something he is saying is a problem over all, he said if you think about how many times you are tuning the bulb on for just passing a shadow aor going under a small bridge and running on off all the time, he also said imagine all the times you don't think about it and its doing it.

Hence I Was thinking of changing the Fog lights to LED and jstu leave them on all the time, not sure on that legally though?

ANy good replacement recommendations?

^ I think the dealer is talking nonsense to be honest. The auto lights don't turn on and off frequently - you can see that from the light that comes on in the speedo. I think it's designed to not turn the light on and off too often, maybe so they don't distract other drivers. From my experience the lights come on when the lighting conditions aren't very good, and I've never thought "why are the lights on now?" as others have complained about. It's a very well designed system.

• Like 1

This isn't a dealer, this is a private mechanic ive been going to for years.

Any good links for fog light and side light led replacements?

I recommend Ecolightsolutions. They're a UK company with high quality LED Bulbs! I've ordered LED reverse lights from them (sending free of charge for review). I've already had several orders from them for friends!!

Great service & great quality! Their website is still being built I believe

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Umm, so you also have them in you sig, is this allowed, forum recommendations from community reps!!!????

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club