Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

On 11/12/2021 at 6:04 PM, Newbie229 said:

My front passenger side spot light on my 2018 Fiesta has stopped working.  Are the spot lights the same as the fog lights?  Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I want to be sure before ordering.

Also, reading the manual, the front fog lamp is H11 specification.  The manual states "You cannot separate the fog lamp bulb from the bulb holder".  Does this mean I have to order this from Ford?

What T'other Mark said. Don't forget the legalisespeak nowadays to stop you drinking battery acid or whatever. They have to cover every idiotic opportunity out there! Most modern bulbs are a glass bulb in a metal shaped pressing with spade pins out the back. It's just to stop you trying to pull the glass out and cutting yourself on the result. Some modern blubs now have the glass, the metal (which acts as a heatsink/protector) and a plastic assembly all together. Again, the Lawyer crap is to ensure you are aware of this and remove the assembly and unclip at the right point. Just make sure you don't touch the glass part and take the new one out first to see what is what.

• Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 6:14 AM, MarksST said:

Foglight and Cornering light use the same lamp which will be a H11, you can buy them from Halfords, euro arparts, eBay, Amazon etc, that comment means that glass part of the mama and it’s holder are one piece, the wiring plug unclips and you swap the whole thing.

Did you mean these?I replaced my standard fog light globes with H11 LED,so that I can use as DRL(they are designed to be used as DRLs.)

F6E46D2A-3659-4987-AACE-AC770B9526AD.jpeg

• 1 month later...

My 2018 1.0 ecoboosts headlamps are not very bright, I assume they have a bulb that could be upgraded?, what would everyone suggest brand wise?

Have a look on page 9 of this thread,  it seems the low beam is sealed and high beam is replaceable , which doesn't help if you're needing a better, brighter ( low beam) light !

9 minutes ago, Wesdave said:

Have a look on page 9 of this thread,  it seems the low beam is sealed and high beam is replaceable , which doesn't help if you're needing a better, brighter ( low beam) light !

I think there was a cross over point where Mk8s came with replaceable halogen dipped beam bulbs, and at some point it was changed to a sealed led bulb for the low beam. 

if the dipped is halogen, they could buy a more powerful halogen bulb, or have a look at the autobeam options.

Thankyou Nismex, I'm obviously still learning my way around the car, I'll check mine when the weather improves,  thanks 

11 minutes ago, Wesdave said:

Although I've just read that the bulbs can be changed without removing the headlights!

If you find that to be the case, let me know!

Just purchased these as a replacement for my OEM high beam.$35.00 delivered.

B2D2ACD0-D6A6-441D-BDCD-4ECA27B5307F.jpeg

• Like 1

Interested to see a few people who have said that you can change bulbs without removing the unit. I had a quick look today between showers and the low beam is the one at the back right?, doesnt look like much room for my big hands, the rubber cover comes off easy enough, but how do you get the bulb and holder out?

3 hours ago, VALLEYVEGAN said:

Interested to see a few people who have said that you can change bulbs without removing the unit. I had a quick look today between showers and the low beam is the one at the back right?, doesnt look like much room for my big hands, the rubber cover comes off easy enough, but how do you get the bulb and holder out?

Pretty tight in there!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2013 at 9:41 PM, Seaward said:

Looking at the list above, I cannot find what I'm looking for. I don't suppose anyone knows what bulbs are used to illuminate the footwells? I picked up my Fiesta Zetec S today, and whilst the cup holders are illuminated red, the footwells are lit up with standard yellow bulbs.

Has anyone been able to replace them with a red alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Lewis

Did you ever get around to this mate? If so could you reccomend, cheers 

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a very interesting discrepancy.My owners manual clearly states that the high beam globes are ‘H15’,so I went & ordered a pair, but when I pulled one out it is actually a H1.Really weird.So I have ordered a pair of Narva H1’s + 100.Pays to check!

• 11 months later...

Hi I need help I want to get some led lights for Ford fesita mk7 pfl will I still be able to change the h1 full beam to led casue I no on the pfl it’s a little bit of a squeeze in there please help

9 hours ago, Carl26 said:

Hi I need help I want to get some led lights for Ford fesita mk7 pfl will I still be able to change the h1 full beam to led casue I no on the pfl it’s a little bit of a squeeze in there please help

I understand that this will be an MOT fail.

• 3 months later...

There are two types of bulbs you can use? (as it has been listed twice for number plate (239 Festoon Bulb and 501 capless)

• Confused 1

Edited by CraigJ123
Duplicate post

• 1 month later...

I have a 2014 Fiesta and I would like to up grade the headlamp bulbs to LED's. I have done the the side light and the dim dip headlamp bulbs but I am not sure if the bulbs are H7 type. as the car is fitted with day running lights.

Any advise or recommendation are welcome.

Thank You.

Terry.  

4 hours ago, unofix said:

There is a full bulb specification chart in the owners handbook. See page 174 onwards.

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/catalog/owner_guides/ENUSA_CG3582_FCN_og_201402.pdf

Sir, you are a star the hand book I got with the car is the wrong one.

Thank You.

Terry.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 22.05.2023 at 16:27, unofix said:

Există o diagramă completă cu specificațiile becului în manualul proprietarului. Vezi pagina 174 în continuare.

https://www.fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/catalog/owner_guides/ENUSA_CG3582_FCN_og_201402.pdf

Thanks for  info and pdf!