AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DanGersFord

Fiesta Bulbs List

139 posts in this topic

Wow that's an excessive fine. In that case I'd go for Philips Crystalvisions. They are about 4300k which is a good white colour, and if you have DRLs they match perfectly.

*Number plate* Standard LED [on left] ... Wedge LED [on right]

post-62796-14247345308_thumb.jpg

Phil 87 likes this

Do you have a link to that wedge LED? I might think about getting some, might be good for the light in the boot too.

Do you have a link to that wedge LED? I might think about getting some, might be good for the light in the boot too.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391008895602?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought a pair for the number plate bulbs, just to see how bright they are - Very bright! Plus when they are installed into the bulb holder, the 1 side of the LED "faces" downwards - ideal for number plate illumination.

$_12.JPG

I shall be investing in more... B)

Phil 87 likes this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391008895602?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought a pair for the number plate bulbs, just to see how bright they are - Very bright! Plus when they are installed into the bulb holder, the 1 side of the LED "faces" downwards - ideal for number plate illumination.

$_12.JPG

I shall be investing in more... B)

Just ordered some for my boot light

L22EEW likes this

Hi,thanks bulb list,good job,many car owner don't choose correct bulb,and you can find all car bulbs list on osram

I've just had spi vision film put on my head lights and tail lights, it looks amazing however my tail lights are very dull now.

Can anyone recommend what bulbs would be good for brightening them up.

you'd better choose high power tail light,such as 5w or 7w cree led bulb

Damn. Put those led red bulbs in footwell and dont like it. Its too focused to creating a spotlight effect on the floor. I'll need to find non led red bulbs or something with wider ang

hi,you should better choose the multi-leds bulbs,such as w5w 12smd bulbs,w5w 20smd bulbs

Hi,

Just got my Fiesta a few days ago and absolutely love it. I would like to change the DLR's to a white light bulb (legal) I'm only after changing the DLR's for now as these switched off when the side lights come on anyway... looking to change the rest later. Can anyone recommend a H15 with a good white light?

Cheers

Anybody know the difference between the 35W and 55W HID kits?

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-ultimate-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?nosto=productpage-nosto-2

Apart from price, am I right in thinking there will be more heat given off by the 55W kit?

Is there also a similar (6000k) bulb (non HID of course maybe LED?) for the foglights?

Can you also change the DRL on the ST-2/3? Or is this a job for an expert?

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-ultimate-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?nosto=productpage-nosto-2 Apart from price, am I right in thinking there will be more heat given off by the 55W kit?

Is there also a similar (6000k) bulb (non HID of course maybe LED?) for the foglights?

I have 35w in mine as my previous 55w fickered in the ST. Also go for 5000k as they are less blue than the 6000k. I've never changed my fogs don't see the point for a couple of days a year when you need them.

You can't change the drls as the whole unit is sealed.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

GingerFlame likes this

On 2/2/2016 at 10:15 PM, Maxxxykins said:

http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-35w-ultimate-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html?nosto=productpage-nosto-2

Apart from price, am I right in thinking there will be more heat given off by the 55W kit?

The 55w are brighter, I have the same kit you've linked to (55w) and they're great

So, once again I'm having to get another yet of H7s, yet again the left one has gone out, is there a known fault for the left head light?