Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DanGersFord

Fiesta Bulbs List

190 posts in this topic

^ It's probably worth trying a pair of the Philips bulbs to see how you get on with them. Both get a lot of praise on here but it seems like the Osrams are more popular. And I'll repeat my usual advice which is to get the dipped beam adjusted so that you can see a good distance ahead.

You can get a set of HIDs for the same price as those they are brighter give great vision and last longer

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

Phil 87 likes this

Can anyone link me a set of bulbs for Fiesta red edtion, footwell lights, need some red ones. 

Cheers. 

^ I approve of your choice to use halogen bulbs instead of LED :). I replaced all my interior bulbs with this one: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/INTENSE-halogen-position-2825UHCBI-02B-blister/dp/B005OK4PR0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461690561&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+cool+blue+w5w

And this one for the courtesy light: http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/categories/mtec-bulbs/mini-auto-bulbs/festoon/264-44mm

I wouldn't recommend that festoon bulb though, it was a bit too big and I had to bend the contacts to get it to fit.

Willy likes this

I used the same halogen bulbs Phil. The Osram bulbs are good.

6 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Cheers for the links Willy & Phil, I take it they are easy to install?

Pull the old ones out. Push the new ones in. Be careful not to burn your fingers.

I ended up buying a whole rake of bulb after reading Willy's guide. Thanks so much for the handy links.

Willy likes this

17 hours ago, Willy said:

Pull the old ones out. Push the new ones in. Be careful not to burn your fingers.

Do you have a link for bulbs on the roof aswell? How easy are those ones to install?

^ The roof ones (courtesy lights) are the same W5W type, except for the middle one in the front light unit which is a festoon similar to the one I linked above, but you need a smaller size so it will fit more easily. I'm not sure exactly what the size of the festoon should be, but all others are W5W.

Edit: I think I was wrong about the festoon, might only be the ST that has that.

11 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Do you have a link for bulbs on the roof aswell? How easy are those ones to install?

Yours isn't an ST so all the bulbs are w5w / 501. If you have map reading lights then it's 3 in the front, 2 for the foot wells and 1 for the rear seats (if you have one on the 3 door) also 1 for the glove box and the boot.

Phil 87 and fraserrg like this

9 hours ago, Willy said:

Yours isn't an ST so all the bulbs are w5w / 501. If you have map reading lights then it's 3 in the front, 2 for the foot wells and 1 for the rear seats (if you have one on the 3 door) also 1 for the glove box and the boot.

Cheers mate!

10 hours ago, Willy said:

Yes I think you're right, I forgot not all Fiestas have that festoon bulb in the middle. Is it only the ST that has that?

So, once again I'm having to get another yet of H7s, yet again the left one has gone out, is there a known fault for the left head light?

I'm having to replace my left one as well

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC