Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

^ It's probably worth trying a pair of the Philips bulbs to see how you get on with them. Both get a lot of praise on here but it seems like the Osrams are more popular. And I'll repeat my usual advice which is to get the dipped beam adjusted so that you can see a good distance ahead.

You can get a set of HIDs for the same price as those they are brighter give great vision and last longer

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 2

^ I approve of your choice to use halogen bulbs instead of LED :). I replaced all my interior bulbs with this one: 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/INTENSE-halogen-position-2825UHCBI-02B-blister/dp/B005OK4PR0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461690561&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+cool+blue+w5w

And this one for the courtesy light: http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/categories/mtec-bulbs/mini-auto-bulbs/festoon/264-44mm

I wouldn't recommend that festoon bulb though, it was a bit too big and I had to bend the contacts to get it to fit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Cheers for the links Willy & Phil, I take it they are easy to install?

Pull the old ones out. Push the new ones in. Be careful not to burn your fingers.

I ended up buying a whole rake of bulb after reading Willy's guide. Thanks so much for the handy links.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Willy said:

Pull the old ones out. Push the new ones in. Be careful not to burn your fingers.

Do you have a link for bulbs on the roof aswell? How easy are those ones to install?

^ The roof ones (courtesy lights) are the same W5W type, except for the middle one in the front light unit which is a festoon similar to the one I linked above, but you need a smaller size so it will fit more easily. I'm not sure exactly what the size of the festoon should be, but all others are W5W.

Edit: I think I was wrong about the festoon, might only be the ST that has that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fraserrg said:

Do you have a link for bulbs on the roof aswell? How easy are those ones to install?

Yours isn't an ST so all the bulbs are w5w / 501. If you have map reading lights then it's 3 in the front, 2 for the foot wells and 1 for the rear seats (if you have one on the 3 door) also 1 for the glove box and the boot.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Willy said:

Yours isn't an ST so all the bulbs are w5w / 501. If you have map reading lights then it's 3 in the front, 2 for the foot wells and 1 for the rear seats (if you have one on the 3 door) also 1 for the glove box and the boot.

Cheers mate!

10 hours ago, Willy said:

Yes I think you're right, I forgot not all Fiestas have that festoon bulb in the middle. Is it only the ST that has that?

• 2 months later...
So, once again I'm having to get another yet of H7s, yet again the left one has gone out, is there a known fault for the left head light?

I'm having to replace my left one as well

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• 5 months later...

Whats the number before then "h7" like 499 h7 ?? Can i buy any h7 bulb of it has to have that number to start with?

• 1 month later...
On 17/12/2016 at 0:41 PM, Emkatelew said:

Quick question - are these the right bulbs for my number plate lights? 

IMG_3898.JPG

Yeah it is but they might be a bit blue lol 8k is very blue 

• Like 1

Just like to add, for a quality supplier I can't fault autobeam. It's actually Owned by a member on here too! Use YDET10 for 10% off

Kieran ye spelled the discount wrong its "JDOU10"  :P

• Like 1

As an aside, I know this is an old topic but I used it as reference to order a pair of headlight bulbs as I couldn't find the manual and couldn't be a*sed to fiddle about on Christmas Eve.  Turns out, the H4 as stated here are the BIG, original, old-fashioned 3-pin halogen bulbs NOT the smaller 2-pin H7s that are actually required!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to check as it isn't that clear from the original post, do the facelift mk7's with LED DRL's use an H1/H7 combo in the headlights?  I currently have a late 2014 spec Zetec with the H15's (boo!), but upgrading to a 2017 Zetec Nav with the LED DRL's.  Its currently in the compound in Vlissingen/Flushing awaiting shipment to the UK so I can't check myself!!!!  Keen to get the bulbs here before its delivered (toying between White vision and Crystal vision for the H7, though going for Xtreme vision 130 beam if its H1!).  Also, it there much of a visual difference between the Xtreme vision and White vision for those who have seen both?

Cheers

The LED DRL headlights in my 2015 ST are H1/H7 and I believe this is the same for the rest of the Fiesta range since the LED DRL became standard.

Can't comment on the Crystal / Xtreme vision bulbs though as I have got Osram Nightbreaker Laser H7 dipped and Unlimited H1 full beams:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zico said:

The LED DRL headlights in my 2015 ST are H1/H7 and I believe this is the same for the rest of the Fiesta range since the LED DRL became standard.

Can't comment on the Crystal / Xtreme vision bulbs though as I have got Osram Nightbreaker Laser H7 dipped and Unlimited H1 full beams:

Thanks.  Ended up taking advantage of the (usual) sale on at ECP and ordered H7 4200k whitevision and H1 extreme vision 130.  Now I just need a car to fit them to ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got a 2013 fiesta zetec s can someone please tell me what bulbs I'd need for the DLRs and main to have a legal white or even tint of blue. Also looking for ice white interior reading lights and red in the foot well as my car is race red with the red strip lighting in the centre cup holder section.

Cheers.