Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Bulbs List

DanGersFord

i was just wondering the osram cool blue intense bulbs can they be used in halogen projectors? it might be a stupid question but i just want to make sure before i buy a set.

i was just wondering the osram cool blue intense bulbs can they be used in halogen projectors? it might be a stupid question but i just want to make sure before i buy a set.

Yes they can, I had them and they are a bit better than the standard bulbs i.e. they are a bit whiter but still road legal. I swapped them for Philips CrystalVisions which are whiter still and match the colour of the DRLs, but they aren't technically road legal.

• 3 weeks later...

Could anyone confirm what the bulb is for courtesy light in the ST 180? I know it's a festoon but what size, is it 42mm?

And are the other interior lights all W5W?

As the contacts in the light are flexible any festoon 38 - 42 will fit.

What about his one:

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/mtec-264-festoon-12v-44mm-super-white-xenon-effect-bulbs-2-bulbs/?gclid=Cj0KEQiAqYCkBRC4xNiSu5-Y-PcBEiQA96OM9FeXHgHB2DnSW4YKWN_Y8ioLSwe_Sp1JcJJBAAzWTVYaApjp8P8HAQ

It's 44mm so maybe won't fit, but I wanted to go with white/blue tinted halogen bulbs instead of LEDs, and that's the only one I can find.

That's what I have one with a cree led it is very bright

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Is it definitely worth changing number plate lights to led ? Did anyone do it and think no and put it back ?

Did you buy a 5 smd led ?

Is it definitely worth changing number plate lights to led ? Did anyone do it and think no and put it back ?

Did you buy a 5 smd led ?

I was going to mention something about this before, because I prefer the white tinted halogen bulbs for the number plate. I noticed Tom's bulbs, which I assume are Cree LEDs, were so bright that you get a bright spot of light below it and it just doesn't look right to me.

I've used the W5W bulbs that came with the CrystalVisions, which are obviously designed for the side lights to match the white colour, but they look great as number plate bulbs with a nice even light.

Edit: I tried LED Bulbs first and they were pretty good, they weren't incredibly bright which was probably a good thing for number plates. I think they had about 9 LEDs on them.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking to upgrade headlight bulbs to more of a crisp white instead of the yellow light =\ Also looking to upgrade the footwell lights to a red to match the cup holder red lights , anyone give me a hand with finding the right bulbs and a good price?

Thanks in advance :)

I'm looking to upgrade headlight bulbs to more of a crisp white instead of the yellow light =\ Also looking to upgrade the footwell lights to a red to match the cup holder red lights , anyone give me a hand with finding the right bulbs and a good price?

Thanks in advance :)

The road legal option: http://www.amazon.co.uk/INTENSE-halogen-headlamp-64210CBI-HCB-double/dp/B005Q0F9PA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421742500&sr=8-1&keywords=osram+cool+blue+intense+h7

The not so road legal option (but whiter): http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Crystal-Vision-Upgrade-Headlight/dp/B00K0DKQ4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421742534&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+crystal+vision+h7

Or you could go all the way and get HIDs.

As for the footwell lights, something like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/360%C2%A1%C3%A3-Ultra-Bulbs-Repeater-Replacement/dp/B00KL5NS58/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1421742703&sr=8-3&keywords=red+501+led

But you should look on eBay too, they have a lot of different LED Bulbs.

Thanks for that got a pair ordered and some footwell lights , will post some pics when they arrive :)

My tail lights aren't working what causes this checked all the fuses

My tail lights aren't working what causes this checked all the fuses

Did you try changing the bulbs? It's possible both bulbs could have gone.

• Like 1

Does anybody know if Foxnovo bulbs are any good? I've just found these on Amazon Foxnovo 2pcs H7 DC12V 100W 6000K Bright White Car Xenon Halogen Headlight Light Lamp Bulbs https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00J8EBEA4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_NJ.Wub00WATM3

Based on my limited knowledge of car bulbs, those are halogen not Xenon, and no way are they 6000k. More like 4300k, as they have a similar level of tinting to Philips Crystalvision. They might be decent bulbs, just falsely advertised. Still I'd spend another £16 for the Philips bulbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Crystal-Vision-Upgrade-Headlight/dp/B00K0DKQ4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422185827&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+crystal+vision+h7

You also get a pair of matching W5W bulbs with the Crysal Visions for you side lights.

• Like 1

Based on my limited knowledge of car bulbs, those are halogen not Xenon, and no way are they 6000k. More like 4300k, as they have a similar level of tinting to Philips Crystalvision. They might be decent bulbs, just falsely advertised. Still I'd spend another £16 for the Philips bulbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Crystal-Vision-Upgrade-Headlight/dp/B00K0DKQ4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422185827&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+crystal+vision+h7

You also get a pair of matching W5W bulbs with the Crysal Visions for you side lights.

Agreed! They may be pretty close to 6000k but they'll have so much blue tint over the bulb that light output will be near non existent. It's worth taking into account that the higher up the kelvin scale you go the less usable light there is. I have 55w Hids at 6000k and on really rainy days they're definitely not as bright as when its a nice day. 4300k has the most amount of usable light I believe. So it's a case of see or 'be seen'.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I am wondering which h7 bulbs could i get for my fiesta. But i want atleast 4500k?

Hi, it might be difficult to find good H7 bulbs with a colour temp that high unless you go for HIDs. First we need to know if you want the bulbs to be road legal, because there aren't any bulbs above 4200k which are, as far as I know.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club