Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

flemmo

Are Drivethedeal Fords Preregistered?

3 posts in this topic

Hi. I'm looking to purchase a Ford fiesta titanium from drivethedeal.com and noticed on this page:

www.drivethedeal.com/buy-a-new-car/ford/fiesta+hatchback/index.html

At the top it says:

"ALL MODELS (except Studio model):

Our quotes are for cars that will be registered to small companies or self employed individuals who are VAT registered. "

But at the bottom it says:

"NOTE: ALL FORDS ORDERED WITH US WILL BE SUPPLIED BRAND NEW. YOU WILL BE THE FIRST REGISTERED KEEPER. SOME COMPANIES ARE OFFERING PRE-REGISTERED CARS. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT BUY ONE. PLEASE SEE THE NOTE ON OUR PRE-REGISTERED CARS PAGE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. "

So I'm confused as to whether I will be the first person on the v5 or not?

It looks like the deals are just for companies or self employed , as it states to contact for a private deal quote , so i would imagine that the VAT is the key here , so buying for your self through them they would at the VAT on top. So then not so great a deal me thinks.

Hmm I replied earlier but it disappeared.

I won't be able to afford a new fiesta with 20% on top of the internet prices.

What's the best place for Ford discounts?

autoebid seem to be well regarded and will price match. But I may be looking at a second hand car if I can't find a decent discount.