Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Stereo Released!

BobbyBCFC

For those interested, no haters until you have tried or feel the need to comment in a negative manner please.

Brand new and an overhaul on the OEM DVD GPS system has just been released 2013. Functions are brilliant and new, performance is very impressive. Mine is on order just waiting for the 2009/2010 version to be released in two weeks.

**LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN**

Very professional finish.

Edited by Mark M.K
Removed website link

Will be listed at £350. But it depends on supplier. eBay shops will be doing make an offer on it.

Keep eyes peeled will update when I know.

I'm locking this topic untill you can prove you are not part of the company who make's the product. In my eyes this is an attempt to sell a product on our forums without permission.

Feel free to contact myself with any issues you may have with my decision.

Waiting on this myself. Should be about 2 weeks now hopefully. Going to contact them this week. Will let you know when I do.

Good to know someone else is interested in an after market stereo. Here is the link to the model in my topic, which was removed but as resolved now hopefully can post.

http://www.witson.com/en/displayproduct.html?proID=101802656

Although not a lot around with regards to reviews, the spec of this model trumps the models which actually were made from the same company which were said to be slow and clunky. Tech as moved on a lot in the last year I should know as a tech assistant in a post house. The spec is good for the size (speed should be on par with most android apple tablets). The unit looks overall nifty. Can you say nifty anymore?

Let me know if you see anything else but I think i've exhausted all websites on this topic.

Im very interested in this! Will be keeping an eye out and defiantly looking to buy one!

£350 is quite a decent price !!

have you fitted yours in yet?

Also would it fit a 95 plate fiesta zetec?

59 plate right? They told me they are currently working on the 2009-2010 cable as its different power cable for our models. Sit tight only a week or so they told me.

Can't wait for it to be ready!

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on this? i would be keen to compare the old and the new versions

Yes, they still haven't finalised the 09-10 cable for this model much to my annoyance.

However purchased and installed same S100 unit into my brothers focus and it is brilliant. Speed is incredible and functionality is great. Getting dark before I can actually make a video or take pics when we are both back from work. So as soon as I can I will get some pictures up!

Yes, they still haven't finalised the 09-10 cable for this model much to my annoyance.

However purchased and installed same S100 unit into my brothers focus and it is brilliant. Speed is incredible and functionality is great. Getting dark before I can actually make a video or take pics when we are both back from work. So as soon as I can I will get some pictures up!

Please do as I am seriously considering this as an alternative to trying to get OEM BT/USB in my 2009 Titanium. it is proving to be a real pain in the butt!

Please do as I am seriously considering this as an alternative to trying to get OEM BT/USB in my 2009 Titanium. it is proving to be a real pain in the butt!

Brothers is top notch. Soon as I know will let all know

Brothers is top notch. Soon as I know will let all know

Will it control my Ipod Video 80Gb? I had one previously that said it would, but when I hooked it up it did not and I had to send it back to China.

iPhone works. It's fully iPod ready. It wouldn't work with one and not another.

Cool beans, the one I bought from the Bay of E looked great, even worked fast and was meant to be "ipod ready" but when I hooked my Ipod up it played songs fine, but wouldn't actually control the IPod's menus or allow me to select playlists albums etc. and hence since that was the main reason I bought it, it ended up sending it back.

Witson one is great in all honesty. First hand experience, can't say more than that. Can control playlists to add that one.

Hi FOC members,

I just made an inquiry bout this product, it looks quite awesome. I'll post more info when i get answer from them. Looking forward adding it to my sh**esta

BR.

Let us know when you get it I'm just waiting for them to adapt the cable

This one replaces the top screen right? What do you do with the oem buttons on the old headunit? Will they work with this new unit.

Bobby, there allready exist a diy for adapting between 2010 and 2009 radios.

The stereo buttons, volume, menu, radio etc are made to work with the new unit as are the steering wheel controls.

Not sure what you meant in your last comment. Basically my understanding is they have produced the cables and canbus to work with post 2011+ controls and sizes. But they understand it would be silly not to work on a cable fit for older models and there is a massive market.

The stereo buttons, volume, menu, radio etc are made to work with the new unit as are the steering wheel controls.

Ok thats nice! Deffinately something i would like to try if my current bluetooth project fails.

Not sure what you meant in your last comment. Basically my understanding is they have produced the cables and canbus to work with post 2011+ controls and sizes. But they understand it would be silly not to work on a cable fit for older models and there is a massive market.

I meant that there is a diy on how to make a harness that allows a 2009 radio in a 2010 car, and a 2010 radio in a 2009 car. So when this unit is available for purchase, it would be possible to install it in 2009 cars aswell.

Does it also use the OEM CD player/CD slot?

On the pictures i cant see if theres room for a builtin cd slot in the new unit.

When will this be available?

Ive got the older unit and basically it replaces the screen with a bigger one and the main stereo control unit as well. this is basically a silver box that sits behind the buttons you see and the CD drive is part of that silver box which is replaced. however the front still looks the same because the hole is built into the standard fascia which is kept. as per my picture on the left <------