Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Floor Mats

Samsonator

It may seem like a boring topic, but my Focus does not have any mats and I worry that the carpet will get worn where it would be better to have mats getting worn.

Are there any tips on what type to get? Are there ones that fit nicely and last or are they all much the same?

Cheers,

S

I dropped into Halfords, but they said I had to order Focus mats in especially. I guess that's not a problem but that's when I thought I would check if it was better to order from elsewhere. If they are top quality then no probs!

Cheers

always some popping up on eBay - i prefer rubber ones as the carpet ones get wet and dirty too easily - especially if it snows!

I got mine from Aldi :D lol

I prefer rubbers also, but I got a universal set, and they work a treat.

Thanks for all the info guys, certainly not having them moving would be a bonus as it is often a problem with mats. Now to decide on the material!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk2-TDCI-2005-to-2011-Fully-Tailored-Car-Mats-Customise-Now-/190802072919?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Rugs_Runners_Mats&var=&hash=item2c6cb09557

iv got those in black and blue ..i prefer carpet as pools can form on the rubber ..although thats pretty extreme, never known mine even get that dirty really

id definatly go for those ford mat holders though, the floors a weird shape (at least in mine it is!), so the ones that screw into the floor arent too good

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2c6cb09557

iv got those in black and blue ..i prefer carpet as pools can form on the rubber ..although thats pretty extreme, never known mine even get that dirty really

id definatly go for those ford mat holders though, the floors a weird shape (at least in mine it is!), so the ones that screw into the floor arent too good

I like the look of these in black n blue

Can't see any plain ones though, mine ain't a tdci, zetec, zetec s or a titanium. And I wouldn't want ghia on it either lol :blink:

Would mind em just saying focus. May ask em to do it for me

well worth a ring mate

when i was buying the listing for tdci had ended and wasnt on there. i called them up and they were great, loads of options and immediately listed what i wanted :)

If you need them, these are the correct clips to fit the focus -

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=330585723831

They just key into little slots behind flaps cut into the footwell carpet.

You don't need them for the passenger side.

I have them on my car, nothing worse than a mat sliding under your pedals.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club