Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Locking The Car.....back Doors !

russellf

Hi, I have noticed that when you lock the car, if the back doors are not closed, the car will still lock.!! This is different to the front ones as it won't. I returned to the dealer but was told that this normal. It does mean that I would need to check all round before leaving the car. Surely this can't be right ?

• 1 year later...

The indicators only flash when all doors and boot are shut :D if they dont flash then a door is open

• 4 weeks later...

On my old MK2 Focus this happened. The door locks initiate after the door is closed, so all other doors lock and then closing the last door allows it to lock as well, oddly I dont seem to have this function on the Mondeo and I thought it was useful to have, you could lock the car before pulling the kids out and picking up the shopping. Then you can get the kids to close the door knowing that you dont need to faff and find the key again before heading back in the house!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club