Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk3 Premium Centre Armrest

gtiboy

Did the Premium centre console armrest come as standard on the Focus Zetec Trim? I looking to purchase a Focus Zetec, but upon initial inspection I looked inside the interior without getting inside and all I could see was the cubby holes for drinks to be inserted.

Is it possible for the entire Armrest to be pulled upwards exposing the cubby holes?

Premium Centre Console is only standard on Titanium, Titanium X and I think Zetec S.

While it is not impossible, I would imagine it being a lot of work, the handbrake is in a totally different position, with a different mechanism and lever for a start....

Not seen that one before, but looks like it should work. Do you have a Ford dealer near you that could check compatibility?

Armster brand arm rests are quite popular and there are adaptors to fit most cars.

Have a look around eBay.

Had a quick check looking at the Ford Accessory Catalogue. The Pelican III Armrest is displayed which is recommended for the Focus.. looks like that's the one they will install...the dealer said it costs £125, their going to install it in free of charge.

http://www.ford.co.u...essories/Fiesta

Hi, were we not giving you the correct answers over at Talkford to this question? <_<

To my knowledge, the premium console is an optional extra on Zetec. My car is a Zetec, and being an ex-demo has quite a few toys on it - including the armrest.

There are plenty of Zetecs on the used market now, so you can shop around and find one with it fitted if you don't want an aftermarket job. Coincidently, mine came with a sunglasses holder in the headlining, not sure if that's also part of the premium console - my mate doesn't have it in his ZS.

Hiya the first one you listed looks pretty good bargain for 65 , fitting should be pretty easy as well