Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ambient Lighting

steveo

is there any way to make the ambient lighting a bit brighter as it seems really low and you hardly know it is there

There is an option to turn it off so i am guessing if you could turn it up it would be part of the same option group. So that would be no then.

just seems a waste of time, i imagined it would be a stronger glow and more obvious.

not that it bothers me

I had the impression the Ambient lighting would be in the 2 doors at the front as well. I love it though, think it's quite effective.

the red strip of lights just above glovebox and in the little pocket behind gearstick on mine.

you got it?

No I dont think so, does it come on the sport lol

No it only comes on the Zetec and the Titanium, but don't worry u not missing that much, just ambience :lol:

No it only comes on the Zetec and the Titanium, but don't worry u not missing that much, just ambience :lol:

mmm you would think the sport would have it too though, I was a bit peeved that they didnt do the bluetooth voice control phone thing either on the sport. Oh well I will have to leave a torch on or somthing to create ambience!!!!!

mmm you would think the sport would have it too though, I was a bit peeved that they didnt do the bluetooth voice control phone thing either on the sport. Oh well I will have to leave a torch on or somthing to create ambience!!!!!

A torch...?? how about some chocolate flavour/scented candles ohhhh orgasmic lol.

Kristal

A torch...?? how about some chocolate flavour/scented candles ohhhh orgasmic lol.

Kristal

No no no,nothing to do with food please I am on a diet id end up eating them lol

I have bluetooth and voice control on mine, should have been an option from your dealer

The ambient lighting includes the two red/orange led lights on the headlining console by the interior light. i think it all works well and mine is quite bright. The one behind the gear stick does look a little lost as the hole is painted black but if you put a phone or something in there it does light it up nicely.

Bluetooth/usb is an option on all models by the way

Just asked OH about the bluetooth and he said that at the time our dealer was giving it away free instead of £500 but we would have had to wait longer (bit like waiting for the black) where as our car was already in a holidng depot and we took delivery within 2 weeks, see thats what you get for being impatient - his words not mine, me impatient, never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little light behind the gear stick is the most pointless light ever, has potential to be cool but you wouldnt know its there unless you put something right under it

The light bulb which can be seen in the footwell that illuminates the pedals, why wasnt that red? If I took the car to Halfords could they change the bulb for a red one?

That little light behind the gear stick is the most pointless light ever, has potential to be cool but you wouldnt know its there unless you put something right under it

The light bulb which can be seen in the footwell that illuminates the pedals, why wasnt that red? If I took the car to Halfords could they change the bulb for a red one?

My thoughts exactly. The footwell lights are really bright and would cool being red. The other ambient lights are useless.

Just a quick reply,have seen red bulbs to fit the footwells on eBay.

Do a search for "501 bulb" and it should turn up some results,amber is also listed.

Must admit that i have not ordered any yet,as still trying to make up my mind which colour to buy.

I believe these sould be a straightforward swap,if you do change bulbs handle with care with a tissue to hold bulbs,as fingerprints could reduce life of bulbs.

I'm going to get and fit a red bulb, mainly because it should fit nicely with the cabin which has lots of red, I feel (personally) any other colour may stand out a bit.

I know there was a post about this but i cant find it :S i just wanted a picture of the bulb because found a couple different 501 bulb ones. Should they have a metal part or just be all glass?

Oh well I will have to leave a torch on or somthing to create ambience!!!!!

Fit some cold cathodes, led bars or neons under the dash to illuminate the footwells, you can have OH or perhaps a pro wire them up to come on with the sidelights / headlights.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club