Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Here, Need Some Input On Retrofittings

neps

I'm not 100% sure but I think I have a picture of the cable if it helps.

post-41331-0-52827100-1362427505_thumb.j post-41331-0-30864400-1362427675_thumb.j

Is this about right? Was this for a pre or post 2010 Fiesta?

t7zlvq.jpg

A: no idea

B radio module

C: BT module

D: BT module mini USB

E: microphone

Do you also have the FINIS number for me? My dealer loves them.

A: no idea

B radio module

C: BT module

D: BT module mini USB

E: microphone

Do you also have the FINIS number for me? My dealer loves them.

A - is for the USB port by the gear stick.handbrake I would assume.

A - is for the USB port by the gear stick.handbrake I would assume.

Yes A is AUX and USB connections

That explains it, I was under the impression it were two different cables. Anyone knows if this is for pre or post 2010 and of course the FINIS numbers

Ok that would mean that your loom is the same as the one iNath posted and I quoted in post #50 and that this loom is for POST 2010?

Ok that would mean that your loom is the same as the one iNath posted and I quoted in post #50 and that this loom is for POST 2010?

I've no idea, sorry I got this loom with a second hand module. I didn't need it as my car was pre wired.

I've got more pics if you want me to post them?

Is this about right? Was this for a pre or post 2010 Fiesta?

t7zlvq.jpg

The grey connector you have labeled radio module looks like the pre 2010. The post 2010 have larger 24(?)pin connector.

Ill post some pictures ive saved from eBay.

Doing this from my iPad so Im not sure If it will work..

2009 radio:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8ff6cj0qc8oc1m/2009_cdplayer.jpg

2010 radio:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8266qefvza4ey9b/2010_cdplayer.jpg

Here's my pic showing 2008-2009 Vs 2010> stereo connections:

fiestastereos.jpg

Closer pic of the plug, looks like this one is for pre 2010 models

post-41331-0-96534400-1362430420_thumb.j

So there is currently a connector in the 2010 one? What do I do with that once I connect the BT Loom? (Assuming the right one is post 2010

Here's my pic showing 2008-2009 Vs 2010> stereo connections:

fiestastereos.jpg

Tanks. If the bt module plugs into the radio, Then there must be two different looms right? Before and after 2010.

I need the pre2010, and would be very thankful for a partnumber.

For anyone that's interested here's my table of bluetooth module part numbers, FINIS, costs & production dates

bluetoothmodules.png

For USB it's the 2nd table you're interested it. As a general rule most modules ending in AM or earlier (AL, AK, AJ) have a small USB port (slightly smaller in width than a USB flash drive so that doesn't fit) and will need the 2 cables gingertom has mentioned.

Any module AN or newer should have the mini-USB port and will need the £50 loom I mentioned earlier.a

iNath, the 50 pound Loom can't be used on both pre and post 2010 radio's? The connectors are all different

iNath, the 50 pound Loom can't be used on both pre and post 2010 radio's? The connectors are all different

The pre 2010 one has two sockets, grey and black. I assume the black one is already in use and the grey one is the open socket for the BT loom

How does this work with the right radio?

Most of what Im writing is based on assumptions, this also, is not the two radio connectors separated so that noe has speaker and power, the other controlpanel and display? I think the pinouts are described in the Haynes manual, for those who have it.

Does anyone have pics or part numbers of the post 2010 loom??

My dealer provided me with this number for the loom for Fiestas after 2010: 1755524

Can anybody check if this is the right number?

My dealer provided me with this number for the loom for Fiestas after 2010: 1755524

Can anybody check if this is the right number?

Seems correct.

I just found this awesome site: http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford_part&s_id_part=1333436&s_id_model=141

It have all the looms and partnumbers, for the entire car. Hover your mouse on the questionmark to see item description.

Haynes manual didn't show my connector but the one before 2010. Anyone knows how to connect it, since I only have one connector on the back of my radio?

Haynes manual didn't show my connector but the one before 2010. Anyone knows how to connect it, since I only have one connector on the back of my radio?

I cant answer your question, but can you confirm that Haynes is showing that the BT module is wired directly to the radio unit on the 2009 ?

yeah but the 09 radios have 2 connectors on the radio, black and gray. The 2010 only has one small one, see the pic of iNath

yeah but the 09 radios have 2 connectors on the radio, black and gray. The 2010 only has one small one, see the pic of iNath

I know :)

I posted the same pictures in the post before Naths. I just was not sure if the BT module in fact had a direct connection to the radio.