Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fordinsure

1989jeffrey1989

I was just wondering if anybody uses Ford insure? Are they any good? Its just that i have got a good quote that i am sceptical about! Saving me £1200 off last years policy with Tesco.

Hi There

I have used Ford Insuer for the past 2yrs without no problems gave me a good quote

for my Fiesta Titanium

Hi There

I have used Ford Insuer for the past 2yrs without no problems gave me a good quote

for my Fiesta Titanium

Thanks tony, they seem to be 300-400 quid cheaper than the the other insurance companies ive looked at aswell and was hoping it wasnt too good to be true :P they did quote me last year cheaper than others but id only had my license a couple of weeks and they wont insure anyone unless they've had the license more than a year. RESULT THEN :D

Ford Insure is underwritten by Royal Sun Alliance, recommended.

I was with RSA via FordInsure from 2009 until March 2012. I made one claim which was my own fault and it was dealt with quickly and without any hassle. I have now changed to LV as Ford wanted £457 last year and LV about £260. Just renewed with LV and it has gone down to £246 but of course I have yet to test them out with a claim. I would recommend FordInsure for good service but pricey.

When I bought my Fiesta Ford Insure gave me a quote so I went to the LV site and got a price half that of Ford, they will load it up as another kickback for the dealer.

I was actually quite surprised at how competitive their quote was when I bought my Focus. They are on my list of ones to call when I have been through all the comparison sites.

It is nice to know they will use a Ford bodyshop too.

Me & the wife have been with ford insure now for over 3 yrs and whilst their premium may not be cheapest, they have dealt with a few claims (both own fault and third party fault) very quickly and you get the reassurance that your new car is repaired by a ford garage using genuine ford parts.

I recently had to claim, cus I ran into the back of a Volvo on the slip road on the M1, they had me booked into the dealer the next day to get it repaired and I got it back 5 days later, with perfect repair and colour match

Me & the wife have been with ford insure now for over 3 yrs and whilst their premium may not be cheapest, they have dealt with a few claims (both own fault and third party fault) very quickly and you get the reassurance that your new car is repaired by a ford garage using genuine ford parts.

I recently had to claim, cus I ran into the back of a Volvo on the slip road on the M1, they had me booked into the dealer the next day to get it repaired and I got it back 5 days later, with perfect repair and colour match

LV also say they use "Ford approved" repairers which is the same as RSA. The "Ford" repairer I was directed to by RSA was simply a local repairer who charge 3-4 times as much as others I had quotes from.

I've used Ford Insure for the past few years and I'd really recommend them. I unfortunately had to claim for my stolen car and was expecting the worst in terms of service and replacement timescales, but from loss to picking up the new car was just 3 weeks -- having daily contact from them with updates too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club