Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eac Fail

joiscey

hi has any1 ever had eac fail flashing on your dash on a mk6 fiesta zetec. if so how can i fix it on the cheap as dont have a lot of cash?

I believe this is quite a common fault on the fiestas. Ford have brought out a repair kit for this problem i think, im sure i read somewhere that you get the electrical part of the throttle body, and the wiring loom that goes onto it, and other parts including the injectors. These two parts need to be replaced, and than the KAM needs resetting. This will need to be done by ford. Any ford garage will know what you are talking about. However, although ford say this should fix the fault, sometimes the throttle body does need replacing apparently. Hope this helps.

Cheers mate, any idea how much the repaier kit is and where to get it from? also what is the KAM?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club