Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DanGersFord

Focus Bulb Lists

163 posts in this topic

Right, I've had enough.

Does anyone know how to get the number plates light out of a Mk2.5 hatchback?? I can't get the chuffing things out at all. They rattle about now, but won't come out!

Found it hard myself but from help off here is to get a flat head screwdriver and put a cloth around it and put it in the grove on the holster and slowly do it..

Thx great idea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a quick heads up.for anyone looking to purchase any bulbs , just got some osram nightbreakers with free sidelights from powerbulbs.com and you can get 30% off with promo code FRIYAY ! Saved me nearly a £10!

Nubbs likes this

Cheers for this - really helpful - nw if i only knew which bulbs were decent ones to go with! I really want as white a bulb as possible

I don't know if it has been mentioned.

The cornering bulbs in the 2013 titanium x are H1 bulbs :)

Great to know cornering bulbs are H1. What is the main beam bulbs in the titanium x model? 

On 27/01/2016 at 0:07 PM, garywc said:

Great to know cornering bulbs are H1. What is the main beam bulbs in the titanium x model? 

Pretty sure it's a H7

has anyone installed LED headlight bulbs? I've read online that Philips Lumileds are very good and are designed to have a very good cutoff so as not to blind oncoming traffic.

But I can't really find anything here in the UK...

kpg and Nubbs like this

Looking to replace the glove compartment, interior courtesy lights and boot lights with LEDs in my 2015 Focus ZS. Would anyone know which bulbs I will need and if they would need to be canbus LED? The guy at the local car accessory store subjected they would and this they were priced at £15 for  bulbs (can't remember the fitting). Will most likely get them off eBay once I know which ones o need. 

Fitted some H7  Philips White Vision's this morning, using youtube demonstrations on how to remove light cluster. Took all of about 20 minutes :)  just need an excuse to drive at night now :p 

Stoney871 likes this