Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Aux Lead

mactell

Hi there,

I am wanting to get a aux lead fitted. I can get it fitted at Halfords or a local stereo shop but they said its cheaper to order the part from ford.

This is my stereo:

002.jpg

Can someone link me to the part I need to order either from fords or eBay or something?

Thank-you.

Definitely.

It comes with installation instructions for your car.

You'll need a set of radio removal keys as well though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PC5-132-Ford-Mondeo-Stereo-Radio-Release-Removal-Extraction-Fitting-Keys-x-4-/150680736145?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2315459191

Also make sure you have your radio security code although the connector block to the quadlock connector on the back of your radio does not need disconnecting to install the cable it's best to be sure in case the power gets knocked off when removing the radio from the dash.

Oh right and then where do I place the actual line in port?

The socket is positioned as per the red circle on the picture-

fiestaauxlocation.jpg

This is a pic from the actual instructions that come with the fitting kit so you know what size hole to cut.-

5958ee78-be4b-493a-9dfa-f7ee8af12600.jpg

The kit comes with the cable, two piece socket,cable ties ,and full instructions to fit into your car. (don't clip the socket pieces together until you intend to fit permanently into the hole as they lock together and will have to be broken to unlock them),

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club