Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2011 - Does It Have Radio Code?

Fiesta2011

Hi all,

I am new here and I have recently bought a second hand 2011 Fiesta. I would like to know if the 2011 fiesta have radio code? I asked from the dealer I bought with and he said the new fiesta does not have radio code.

Can someone confirm it?

Thanks.

Confirmed - no radio codes on Ford Fiesta 2008>

It's a crazy move by Ford , they should at least be coded to the GEM, IMHO at least then it would offer better protection.

Thanks for the reply! I think the radio don't worth that much anymore.

It's a crazy move by Ford , they should at least be coded to the GEM, IMHO at least then it would offer better protection.

I think that fact that you have to remove screws and rip the dash apart, only usable on the same Ford model, and 10 a penny on eBay discourages any would be thieves ;)

Cool username fiesta2011.

2011fiesta ;)

Cool username fiesta2011.

2011fiesta ;)

Cheers~ B)

Between my fuel cap is hard to open, it's stuck all the time most of the time and refuse to 'spring' out. I have mention to the dealer when I bought it and he said it is a problem across all 2011 Fiesta.... Do you have problem with yours? The hinge is slightly mis-align which cause the problem as I tried playing with the 'spring' it works fine..

Cheers~ B)

Between my fuel cap is hard to open, it's stuck all the time most of the time and refuse to 'spring' out. I have mention to the dealer when I bought it and he said it is a problem across all 2011 Fiesta.... Do you have problem with yours? The hinge is slightly mis-align which cause the problem as I tried playing with the 'spring' it works fine..

Hmm, when I think about it yeah every now and again I have to press it a 2nd or even 3rd time for it to pop open.

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club