Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What was the mileage on your clock when you picked it up

MichellefromEssex

About 16 now has about 1800 collected on 28th november

Kristal

4 miles when collected and now 202 after 10 days which is more than the average for the wifey. MPG is now 36 but it started off at 18! Even though it only has 202 miles on it some careless idiot has left a small car park dent above the N/S rear wheel arch and 3 small scratches to the side of the rear number plate. :angry: The dent I can get out but the scratches are through the paintwork. I spent an hour yesterday will the Meguiars ScratchX and Ultimate Compound and have reduced them but they are still there - just. Now just to apply some Meguiars #21 and #26. :rolleyes:

4 miles when collected and now 202 after 10 days which is more than the average for the wifey. MPG is now 36 but it started off at 18! Even though it only has 202 miles on it some careless idiot has left a small car park dent above the N/S rear wheel arch and 3 small scratches to the side of the rear number plate. :angry: The dent I can get out but the scratches are through the paintwork. I spent an hour yesterday will the Meguiars ScratchX and Ultimate Compound and have reduced them but they are still there - just. Now just to apply some Meguiars #21 and #26. :rolleyes:

Man that sucks!!! Why do people have to be so !Removed! stupid. The very least they could of done is left there name and number for you to ring them. Thats what i would do! Hope you sort it out!

19 miles on the clock when I picked it up on 1st December, now done just over 4400. Gone back to the dealer today as the transmission light has come on a couple of times and the clutch pedal is squeaking (also to have the front passenger wheel refurbed, but thats another story! :rolleyes:)

was 3 years old with 9000 on the clock ( ex motobility car ) now coming up for 4.5 years old and has almost 29000, still feels like new :D

I picked mine up on a tuesday in november last year, and it had 7 miles on the clock, and by the time saturday came it had 700 miles on the clock within 4 days lol, but I drove it france then belgium and a bit more and back by saturday night...was a great road trip!

Mine had 22 miles, it now has 1543 lol - collected 2nd Dec 08. :)

picked mine up 23 october 08 it had 8 miles on the clock now 1530. mpg pretty bad only getting 29.6. P.S excuse my ignorance, but what does lol stand for, i've seen it used lots but haven't a clue what it means.

thank's 60+

LOL = laughing out loud - or, some people use it meaning lots of love, which can cause some interesting confusion! :lol:

6 miles on clock, a week later now only 150 miles. 33mpg nows was 17 to start, taking it a long run at weekend

My miles per gallon was 41 to start!?

It's now 33.

Had 8 miles, now done 172 miles in 4 days :) xx.

7 miles and now 200 miles in one day.

lol, my OH was like that we used a full tank of fuel within a few days!!!