Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Sick People!

DanGersFord

Indeed.

May all their children have small penises including the girls. :p

Lmao Clive poor wains lol

PMSL at Clive thats just so wrong on so many levels lol

Whats happening to the dog once its made a recovery ? my wife will probably kill me but if it needs a home ;) I'm sure it would learn English quickly ;)

Its still in the vets surgery at the moment them as far as im aware once its fit enough I think the SSPCA are going to rehome it. I dont know if the dogs microchipped right enough I never thought to ask. I dont know if the dogs maybe escaped from someones house and they're maybe looking for it etc. Ill ask the vet the next time I speak to him

LMFAO love it Clive!

• 3 weeks later...

*UPDATE* The dogs owners has been found and dogs been returned to a very worried owner. Poor woman was nearly sick when she found out what had happened to her poor trixy :/ the vet got in touch and let me know today.

Happy ending to a bad situation.

Thanks for the update buddy.

Think the womans just glad shes got her dog back. The dog had apparently escaped out of the womans back garden. Poor thing probably wont leave the house again now

Great to hear a Happy ending, and Thanks to you fella A Hero in My Book Well done

• Like 1

Feelin the love :lol: thanks guys was nothing I wouldnt expect anyone else to do for an animal in distress

Top marks that man! You should be proud of what you did. Well done.

• Like 1

Cheers. Like I said I didnt do anything any other decent person wouldnt

That said Daniel, I'm thinking what would I do in the same situation as you. Not sure I would know where to take an animal just for starters. So you had presents of mind to know what to do, I supposed I'm not an animal owner, so that would account why I have not he foggiest idea where a animal would go.

Once again you helped unfortunate, that needed help. I'm not so sure many people could have done what you did.....sadly. Well done and take the prise like a man ;)

Thanks lol

• 2 weeks later...

Only writing to echo the above sentiments I hope the little scrotes get there just deserts but I can see that worried owner with a large bill now...

Congrats again mate

They will one day, cocky scrotes round here thought they were above the law so the community took over....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club