Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Reviews Are In!

Mark M.K

Looking around the car sites, i've noticed they have all reviewed the new Fiesta ST. Take a read and make up your own mind as to what you think.

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/2013-ford-fiesta-st-review/265396

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/62923/new-ford-fiesta-st

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Drives/Search-Results/First-drives/Ford-Fiesta-ST-2013-CAR-review/

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/ford/fiesta/first-drives/ford-fiesta-st-first-drive

All reviews are from UK based websites, so it should be a good idea what it's like on our roads. Have to say, from reading the above reviews, i am very tempted to buy one!

I'd have gone for one, but I need the diesel economy for now and already have a track-ready car >.<

A replica won't be too difficult though I suppose.

All reviews are from UK based websites, so it should be a good idea what it's like on our roads.

Except all reviews were conducted in Fords proving ground in Lommel, Belgium :p

There's a review in Top Gear magazine saying your betting off getting the 1.0 ecoboost as the mpg difference is minimal and its a nicer engine and car to drive.

Im thinking about an ST, ive already had an insurance quote and its only an extra £80 and mpg is the same as metal I have now as is the road tax.

Minimal if you really don't use it though, as soon as the foot goes down the mpg will plummet; I can get 50 all day long with planting it; and not much slower if honest with a mod or two.

There's a review in Top Gear magazine saying your betting off getting the 1.0 ecoboost as the mpg difference is minimal and its a nicer engine and car to drive

That's incorrect, I've got the Top Gear Magazine with the ST in. That statement is comparing the 1.0 ecoboost to the 1.5 diesel.

That's incorrect, I've got the Top Gear Magazine with the ST in. That statement is comparing the 1.0 ecoboost to the 1.5 diesel.

1.6 for me :P it's nice with a few little tweaks :P

I know but I believe bigdave is getting a diesel ZS thats what I was comparing it to.

I know but I believe bigdave is getting a diesel ZS thats what I was comparing it to.

Apologies. I had a read of the ST reviews and it sounds to me as if its going to be an absoulute belter of a car. My Zetec S already makes me smile on our country roads so I can only imagine this will be much better.

For me now it is a case of what it looks like in white as believe it or not, I'm still not too sure on that front grill. I'm also quite attached to my current car!

Except all reviews were conducted in Fords proving ground in Lommel, Belgium :P

Trust you to pick up on that :lol:

Im thinking of going for blue as ive got a white metal now which I love but I'm forever cleaning it. I spent 5 hours yesterday waxing it and its already dirty :(.

Most important question is....

Are stripes available with it? :p

mines being built tomorrow cant wait st2 frozen white with style pack hopeing to pick up 23rd30th march

The WhatCar review is fantastic :D

Good review from The Sunday Times driving.co.uk website :)

http://www.driving.co.uk/first_drives/ford/hatch-and-fiesta/9279

Think I'm going to buy one, I've read ssoooo many VERY positive drives of the car now that it must be a winner. Will be tough to choose which version though...

I'll consider a swap when I finish Uni and don't have tons of miles to do in a day >.<

Read some of the reviews, looks very positive, I would certainly look at swapping my s1600 for one. Think it looks good value as well, I'm sure you'll be able to get a discount from ford as well.

Discounts are already going round on the ST-2. Just over £1,000 off list price.

Discounts are already going round on the ST-2. Just over £1,000 off list price.

Really? Where did you see that or are you talking about the people on here who have brought one?

Just read the review in autoexpress magazine, same as on the website, give it 5 stars. I'm really tempted...

Also I didn't think it came in race red, only the molten orange, but it does!! Would definitely look at red next.

Shame there's no white >.<

Paperwork i have shows paintwork 5 colours, and 3 interior colours.

Race Red

Frozen white

Panther Black

Molten Orange

Spirit Blue

It's also now on Fords "configure your car" So you can see what options you can and cannot get.