Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Reviews Are In!

Mark M.K

Yeah probably the best best ill give them a ring web I get chance, no point in getting all excited for a new cargo find out the insurance are going to rip you off :(

Cheers

Soooooo....... is white the best colour?

whcrj9.jpg

4r9g5i.jpg

• Like 1

Why of course! :wub:

Wish I was getting one soon, it's gonna be next year before I get one & I'm 100% sure I will. All the reviews have been amazing :)

Haha, I am getting more excited for mine :) anyone notice though that their is no keyless entry? No black button on the door handle?

White is what i ordered and getting an the best colour in my eyes :) thanks for posting the pics as i am seeing how it looks as all the reviews only show them in red or blue .

One thing concerns me looking at the pics closely is the seats are RED !!!

Wen i ordered mine there was very little information an nothing on the Ford website or even what options you could get on the car , it was only this month that Ford had it on there Configure your car an put a Brochure on there site .

I am hoping mine has the Smoke storm colour seats but fear that may not be the case looking at these pics ???

I will have to call my dealer to find out in the morning what colour my seats are but think it will come supplied with what ever ford has put in on the first ones to hit UK shores an that i will have to take the car what ever colour seats it has as mine was built friday an gate released on Monday 18th with a status saying in Belguim awaiting delivery to the UK an delivery to me for 6th April pick up date from my dealer :)

It's a 134bhp one , 2 years old on the 25th march , hope this helps

Yeah thanks a lot :) good to know

whcrj9.jpg

4r9g5i.jpg

That looks stunning side on but I just can't learn to love the front

Haha, Iamgetting more excited for mine :) anyone notice though that their is no keyless entry? No black button on the door handle?

I bet you can't wait.

Regarding key free no doubt it is available on Euro spec models just like the auto light/wipers, cruise contol and folding mirrors :unsure: Maybe I'm under the weather but those wheels just don't do it for me. They look far to plasticky and flat. A couple of people had said the same without me even saying. Quite ironic but I would even consider putting some buckle prone street pack alloys on as they look so much better!

One more moan. 've seen some Titaniums on the road. Why aren't the LED's proper white like on other cars?

Anyways I'm sure all will be forgiven once I've had a test drive in one though. Can't wait :D

Yes i have noticed it has a lock on drivers door an thought the same that to be keyless entry that it should have a black button !!!!

I asked my dealer yesterday as to why the ones being tested by the press have folding mirrors and an auto dipping mirror plus anyone notice the european left hand drive ones have map reading lights which you only get usually on the titanium models , he thinks that ford put all the above on the press cars only an that these will not appear on UK cars .

I have to agree that the LEDs on fiesta titaniums don't look like say an Audi standing out much but neither do the Focus ST or Titanium look that bright but Mondeos an kugas plus S max LEDs look super bright

I have to say..... i like those orange seats, they match the red callipers :D but I'm getting the grey interior haha. I am also totally fine with not having keyless entry even though I thought it comes with it, I'd rather not have it but we shall see? The UK spec car doesn't have a lot of options really, satnav and aircon and a spare wheel is about it!

Is anyone taking delivery of there ST before Easter or been given a confirmed March delivery ??? Or are there still none in the UK as of yet !!!

Wen did you order yours if you are getting the grey interior if ok asking ??? I ordered mine on 31st January .

I have to say..... i like those orange seats, they match the red callipers :D but I'm getting the grey interior haha. I am also totally fine with not having keyless entry even though I thought it comes with it, I'd rather not have it but we shall see? The UK spec car doesn't have a lot of options really, satnav and aircon and a spare wheel is about it!

I guess the lack of options isn't the end of the world but it a bit frustrating not having the option to spec what you can on other models in the range, In my case I really want folding mirrors on my car due to where I park at work. I have a nagging feeling the lack of options may be sorted next model year.

I guess the lack of options isn't the end of the world but it a bit frustrating not having the option to spec what you can on other models in the range, In my case I really want folding mirrors on my car due to where I park at work. I have a nagging feeling the lack of options may be sorted next model year.

haha yeah I bet they will!

Wen did you order yours if you are getting the grey interior if ok asking ??? I ordered mine on 31st January .

I only ordered mine last week!

Maybe we are being fussy wanting folding mirrors and auto wipers/headlights as options wen really most people like myself are all wanting to see how it goes planting the loud pedal an maybe lifting a rear wheel going round the lanes like in the video on you tube going round fords lommel test track :)

Yeah, I was leaning towards the blue but seeing the white in a real photo does look very nice. I agree with the other guy about the wheels, they don't look that fantastic (Just my opinion) I haven't placed an order yet going to go to the dealer when they get one in to have a test drive first and go over the car with them there to get it how I want it after all it will be my car :)

Can't wait to see one they said sometime first week in april they will be getting one to have a look around. Fingers crossed it doesn't disappoint.

I think it would be white for me. Hopefully I can make my mind up once I've driven it!

mines still in Flushing waiting to be shipped eta 30th at dealers so i wont get the keys untill 1st week April so i will have to tax my zs errrr

I have to agree that the LEDs on fiesta titaniums don't look like say an Audi standing out much but neither do the Focus ST or Titanium look that bright but Mondeos an kugas plus S max LEDs look super bright

The LED DRL on the wife's focus Titanium X are extremely bright, until the bi-xeons are turned on, then the brightness reduces.

mines still in Flushing waiting to be shipped eta 30th at dealers so i wont get the keys untill 1st week April so i will have to tax my zs errrr

You can surrender your disc, once you have part ex'd it. You'll lose the month you've surrendered it in. It worth about £10 a month.

Yeap.. white is definitely the best :D

Looks really good in white with the Rado Grey wheels and red calipers. Not too sure about the red seats though :wacko: any idea what the scuff plates look like and if they match the bulbs to the exterior colour?

Still waiting to see one in spirit blue before I decide (also have to pay for a sodding wedding first...)

Looks really good in white with the Rado Grey wheels and red calipers. Not too sure about the red seats though :wacko: any idea what the scuff plates look like and if they match the bulbs to the exterior colour?

Still waiting to see one in spirit blue before I decide (also have to pay for a sodding wedding first...)

Spirit blue with style pack & scuff plate photo.

4760c1a5fbeba37f9678818c2eb34af9_zps8f32

60bf8720b2e9ca960e011f11d6eea80a_zpsf61c

dfa26c065ceb45d9b992e120516ab124_zpsb3c7

Cheers for that, it looks pretty cool in blue!

Although if i got it in that colour i might skip out on the style pack as the red calipers and orange scuff plates are a bit of a colour clash...