Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St Reviews Are In!

Mark M.K

Phew ! what a relief mines got the Smoke storm seats and not the red seats :)

Change in circumstances (good ole PPI that I did myself) may have me getting an ST1 as a track car, if I can get a good trade-in on my Colt :P

I guess the lack of options isn't the end of the world but it a bit frustrating not having the option to spec what you can on other models in the range, In my case I really want folding mirrors on my car due to where I park at work. I have a nagging feeling the lack of options may be sorted next model year.

That wouldnt surprise me next year! It is odd though, i can understand if the complete range was new but not for a new variant on a facelifted range...is this cost cutting at its best? hence being cheaper than its rivals?

mines still in Flushing waiting to be shipped eta 30th at dealers so i wont get the keys untill 1st week April so i will have to tax my zs errrr

Mines still in Flushing waiting to be shipped as well an my dealer won't give me an exact delivery date , it could now be the 2nd week in april before i pick mine up : (

Without being nosey can i if your car is being registered in MARCH like mine is as my P/X price was for this month wen i placed the order on the 31st Jan an my dealer now wants my car plus full payment nextweek leaving me with no vehicle to get about in over the easter which i am not over joyed at because i will still be waiting for my new ST which i thought i would get by the end of MARCH ???

My dealer did say yesterday to me there is a backlog of cars in Belgium waiting to be shipped pn the ferry !!! It seems Ford are encountering problems getting the cars to the UK unless my dealer is saying that so i don't hold the blame with him as to why the car is not going to make March delivery as he first said wen i did the deal with him .

request a courtesy car off them until the St is in you shouldn't be out of pocket or car for fords mess up. you might find that fords offers starting in April are either better and the dealer doesn't want to give the better deal. or its worse and they want to save u money. I ordered my fiesta in Dec but there was a new better deal happening in the first quarter of 2013 so they re financed it when the car arrived so I got a better deal. you will find in fields small print that the current offers end 31st if march so they might be doing u a favour or not I would phone them quiz them about promotions and request a courtesy car too if this deal is better

I have use of another car plus i am not working at the mo so i have hardly put any miles on my present car or used it much since early December so it's not a problem apart from he is requesting full payment on the new one which the bit i not pleased at !

As far as the deal goes i got a massive dealer discount plus i get ford privilege through my dad so as you can guess i saved loads on the list price an will say that mine only costing me between £16/17,000 on the road for an ST2 in frozen white with style pack an climate :) an that also includes 3 year gap insurance worth £399 plus paint protection so it is a stonking deal to be fair an think many may agree :)

I put my cards on the table before agreeing to the deal that my tax run out this month an that my 2nd service was also due an that I did not want to run to that expense if they could promise a March delivery knowing that it was still in the service requirement date set by fords but to done by them an not me , that is why he has got to take my car as they are doing the service an be charging the new owner for the tax wen they sell it .

Forgot to also say my P/x is nearly £10,000 on my car against my new one an paid for plus am paying cash for the difference on my new one :) so it will be finance free :)

there is £750 off list price at the moment do u still get that? or is it only against financed cars?

wen i ordered mine there was £250 extra off if i financed it with ford credit but i am paying cash and wasn't bothered about that .

The dealer knocked off £1,500 off the list plus i get my privilege disocunt off as well on top of there discount !

Its the good news channel as mine arrived over the weekend in the UK an is in DAGENHAM :) my dealer told me at 10am this morning an gave me my reg nunber for my 7 DAY DRIVE A WAY COVER and to tax it this week , fingers crossed i will pick it up this weekend or nextweek at the latest :)

Forgot to say dagenham is only barely 40mins from me so it not far to transport it to my dealer :)

Its the good news channel as mine arrived over the weekend in the UK an is in DAGENHAM :) my dealer told me at 10am this morning an gave me my reg nunber for my 7 DAY DRIVE A WAY COVER and to tax it this week , fingers crossed i will pick it up this weekend or nextweek at the latest :)

what build date did you have mine was the 5th march, i signed for mine on saturday and my dealer checked it was last updated 15th march Flushing compound hope mine came in over the weekend dealer says its still the 30th to them

Ordered on the car on 31st January an then my dealer got the chassis number on the 6th march saying it won't be long before they build it and he rang me on the morning of the 15th march saying it was in the paint process being built and was in flushing from the 18th an arrived in the UK over the weekend if that helps answer your questions :)

My dealer did say i was lucky as mine is the first one to be arriving at there Ford dealership group which is Lookers in Chelmsford .

cheers for the info i would like to think mine came over at the weekend seeing as its been there since the 15th

I also had another pleasant surprise wen i did my 7 day insurance cover as am already insured with ford insure as got 9 months left on my policy an only got an additional £46 extra to pay for my ST :)

Been offered £7,100 for my Mitsubishi Colt as part-ex, so may consider getting the ST as a track car if I can justify it over the Colt.

My s1600 was in for its 1st service today, so enquired with the dealer about an ST. They said there would be no chance of a test drive without buying! He said they are as rare as 'hens teeth' and dealers are fighting over them.

If I ordered one tomorrow, it wouldn't arrive till mid may at the very earliest, although it would probably be longer apparently.

I was told mine is the first one to arrive at my dealer as they are like gold dust at the mo as I did also read ford has taken about 900 orders for them so i think demo models are going to be rare for a while until the orders are satisfied .

Yeap, those 5000 cars allocated to the UK are going to go in no time. Having read first reviews of the Clio RS and 208GTI, the ST does seem to be the best of the bunch :D but I would of got an ST anyway.

Been offered £7,100 for my Mitsubishi Colt as part-ex, so may consider getting the ST as a track car if I can justify it over the Colt.

Go on.. you know you want to :D B)

I was told mine is the first one to arrive at my dealer as they are like gold dust at the mo as I did also read ford has taken about 900 orders for them so i think demo models are going to be rare for a while until the orders are satisfied .

I wonder if Ford have learnt the lesson from the over supply of the recent Focus ST - keep the supply low and keep the demand strong...

;)

Yes i think they have done just that as i looked at the Focus ST last August just after they started to arrive in the UK an was told i could have one in 3 weeks on a confirmed order so they did have an over supply of them proberbly thinking they'd fly off the production line .

Thing is the Focus is rather expensive once you add a few options an only comes with five doors which lets it down as far as looking sporty , i have had 4 st170's and 2 st225's in the past and always brought 3 door versions an why i decided to wait for the Fiesta st as it looks nicer an cheaper on the insurance , tax an running costs :)

Go on.. you know you want to :D B)

Trouble is the Colt is an awesome machine, I'm on 240bhp after doing stuff all to it, and that's lightning fast, and handles well. I'm going to end up paying quite a bit out for just a track car, when really I have one already >.<

Still, lets see what the next few weeks hold :P

• Like 1

Trouble is the Colt is an awesome machine, I'm on 240bhp after doing stuff all to it, and that's lightning fast, and handles well. I'm going to end up paying quite a bit out for just a track car, when really I have one already >.<

Still, lets see what the next few weeks hold :P

haha, it's OLD!!! Get something NEW!!! haha, but if you have a Colt with 240bhp I can imagine you have spent a lot of love and money on it, sweat and blood as well if you did the work yourself no doubt. Still it could be a cool new project, but I can appreciate the comfort you've got if you already have the track car you want, an ST would be a purchase for that new thing feeling, if you know what I mean?