Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:48 AM

ive heard nothing car has been in flushing compound since 15th march ment to be with my dealer on the 30th so who knows

Any delivery news on your car ? Mine is still at dagtops in dagenham , Fords are still having trouble shipping cars to the dealers ! I was told estimated ETA on or before 6th to my dealer meaning got to wait until next week again ? And if you wanna laugh they registered my car on the 28th march and my V5 document arrived yesterday in the post so i have paperwork and a new ST KEYRING i purchased  but no keys or car .

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#107 andrew43

andrew43

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta zetec-s mountune

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

Any delivery news on your car ? Mine is still at dagtops in dagenham , Fords are still having trouble shipping cars to the dealers ! I was told estimated ETA on or before 6th to my dealer meaning got to wait until next week again ? And if you wanna laugh they registered my car on the 28th march and my V5 document arrived yesterday in the post so i have paperwork and a new ST KEYRING i purchased  but no keys or car .

Snap i signed for mine on the 23rd march i have my v5 and finance docs in the post and i now have a eta of 13th april and i have to start paying for it on the 27th not funny Ford

#108 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

Snap i signed for mine on the 23rd march i have my v5 and finance docs in the post and i now have a eta of 13th april and i have to start paying for it on the 27th not funny Ford

No its not funny , i looked on autotrader on sunday an see a black one advertised for immediate delivery , it was a car they had in stock on the forecourt for sale not acustomers ? Looked again later and it had gone , must of been sold that day !  

Thats what gets you upset wen you see some dealers may have had the odd one in ? not heard of anyone taking delivery yet on here .

I am pee'd off as told my dealer i wasn't going to tax or service my p/x which were due in march if he could deliver my new ST2 in march which hasn't happened and as a result handed over my s1600 last thursday an now got no car , lucky i got use of another car thou . He has asked me twice if i will pay the difference in full ( my p/x had no outsatnding finance an paying cash for the new one ) otherwise i'd have been signing a finance agreement like you have so he only has my deposit an old car so far in payment . 

#109 andrew43

andrew43

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

and your only in essex im in salisbury wlitshire if ford are over streched why dont they use another haulage firm as well as there own

#110 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

My dealer phoned me just over an hour ago to update me on my car , it's still at dagtops as there's a backlog of about 1500 to be delivered to the dealers . He told me there dealership is waiting on about 30 cars of all models and spoke directly with the holding yard an they hopefully are getting some transporter deliveries tomorrow and Saturday so fingers crossed mine is on one : )

#111 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,519 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
  • Year: 2013
Contributor

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Hopefully will be cleared by end of April or I'll be running around in my Colt, and she's not so good on public roads -.-

#112 andrew43

andrew43

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

Hopefully will be cleared by end of April or I'll be running around in my Colt, and she's not so good on public roads -.-

i hope i get mine before the end of april or i will have made a months payment and have no car

#113 b1g_dav3

b1g_dav3

Ford Enthusiast

• 2,519 posts
  • Name: David
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Contributor

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:59 PM

Same story here lol, and I'd imagine in quite a few cases. Bad organisation, not only are builds delayed, the deliveries are too.

#114 CJ989

CJ989

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta S1600
  • Year: 2012

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:34 PM

Just seen a white ST this morning out on the road, first one I've see in the flesh, in white, looked ace!

#115 Alirob

Alirob

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Name: Ali
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Metal
  • Year: 2011

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

If you are in the Crewe area, Bristol street has got a demo one in. They have got a black and white one, one I think is a customer order and the other is the demo..

#116 Hilly23

Hilly23

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Name: paul
  • Ford Model: fiesta st-1 2013

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

hi all

just been into my local dealer about ordering an st1 in white and was told if i order today it will arrive back end of june!.

#117 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

8-12 weeks is normal for a factory order.

#118 TheMilko

TheMilko

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Name: Jason
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta ST2

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

I've not had my V5 yet and mine was signed for & registered during the last week of March. But I have got my ST2.

Sorry couldn't resist it. :lol:

#119 Markthechat

Markthechat

Markthechat

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Mine has been stuck at dagtops for 2 weeks , if the deliveries weren't so slow to the dealers i would of had mine about the 28th March an what makes it worse is i am only 25miles from dagenham and can't understand why it's still there ?

Anyway on a good note how is yours , is it everything they say it is an fun :)

#120 TheMilko

TheMilko

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Name: Jason
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta ST2

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

Anyway on a good note how is yours , is it everything they say it is an fun :)

Sorry again couldn't resist my previous comment.

The ST2 is a completely different car to the S1600, mine was the original 120ps and there's no comparison between the two. The ST sticks to the road, acceleration is fantastic and the tones of the engine & exhaust are superb. The seats are extremely comfortable and the dark roof lining really sets off the interior.

Here's a few photos after I've spent all day today cleaning it.

0DC74A44-ADC4-4B28-B1F8-AF830C2E7D36-164
19FF270F-4F28-4D0A-B79A-D4C4D78D7AAC-164
07F98E65-5869-4E9A-BD16-3DCCF44EB999-164
FF03CD85-FF12-490E-8779-74E7DB60EBC7-164
8193ECB9-A79C-436F-AB36-567D453561F3-164
7D6C00FD-8B3B-4D6F-AB75-34409B7C248A-164

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users