Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Worst Ever Parking?

Philf1

Saw this guy park in front of me at local B&Q last week. He just abandoned it like this.

post-38083-0-13169300-1362442038_thumb.j

Anyone got other examples?

I might have to start taking photo's, you do get some interesting examples...

I love it when someone takes there extra long wheel base transit to the local shops, and parks straight across 4 bays :D

if theres no parking space big enough for your motor, take a smaller motor... not rocket science :S

I'll have to take some snaps outside my house then.

Some of the drivers around here either need their eyes testing or will have to call a taxi to get to the kerb.

Fair do's my road has a kink which makes parallel parking a bit tricky but some don't so much park as abandon.

Its an attempted hand brake parking?

I am so anal about my parking. I will spend several minutes straightening it up to relatively straight and or parallel, I only ever "abandon" park the car if its late at night, I am in a rush and I am not going to be a nuisance to others by doing so (as opposed to peak hours!)

Jeebo, I'm the exact same, I feel like a idiot at times.
I even reverse right back out to drive in better.
My mates are like, "it's fine" and I'm like, "I'm not in the middle, I'm too close to (left or right) line)"

my pet hate is when people don't go in the middle, cause it makes parking harder ,since you can't either unless you want your doors to hit.

Edited by Mark M.K
Please don't swear :)

yeah, especially in small car parks (macdonalds for example) where people park on or over the line, thats one bay out of use... so then whoever parks next to them, needs to do the same to save there car...

people irritate me! lol

I have the perfect answer though... Spike strips for white lines... :D

I strongly detest bad/lazy parking.

May a thousand children with sharpened keys descend on their paintwork.

The 2 idots with vans down the road having parking wars... they actually vandalise each other's stuff too, but you can't even get down with a Matiz... Pee ants the both of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate people that just casually decide to park over 2 bays especially in a realy busy car park where its bad enough tryjng to find a space. I normally make the effort to squeeze my car right in there next to them as close to the drivers door as I can get si that they cant open it lol. One guy actualy waited by his car one day as he couldnt get in and had the cheek to complain at me about my parking beingnso close to his car to which I merrily pointed out that I was within the white lines of my bay by a country mile and that he was the one that had caused the problem to which he did grudgingly agree and looked abit sheepish about :lol:

Saw this guy park in front of me at local B&Q last week. He just abandoned it like this.

attachicon.gifIMG_0068.JPG

Well its ethier that or too dam close.

attachicon.gifIMG_0068.JPG

Maybe he wanted to leave enough room to get the two short planks, that he's as thick as, into the boot without having to move the car

Here are just a few that i saw around last christmas

post-41018-0-99322000-1363745031_thumb.j

Not so much parked as abandoned

post-41018-0-63976600-1363745053_thumb.j

All that space and he/she still couldn't get it between the lines

post-41018-0-45288500-1363745072_thumb.j

Yet two more cases of lack of spacial awareness

post-41018-0-86985900-1363745091_thumb.j

And this last one is more inconsiderate parking than bad parking, if he's fit enough to use those ladders on the top of his van, then he's fit enough to walk the extra 10 yards from a normal parking space

post-41018-0-09397000-1363745133_thumb.j

I've seen my dad take up 5 parking spaces at once - with a Toyota Corolla

used the bmw as a ramp by the looks of it

Here is someone that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a car let alone park one.

Outrageous.

Love the way she checks the front of her car for damage before she walks off.

:o :o you could comfortably get a bus in that space

how can she just bump the car in front n walk off. n whats with putting the wipers on

If you were to insert an 'I' between the two T's I reckon that would be about right.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club