Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Fully Satisfied Purchasing A New Focus??

stuartr26

I am speaking to a few Ford dealers at the moment but having problems with salespeople never getting back to me or taking forever to give me simple details.

Has anyone had any fully satisfied purchase history with a Ford dealer? Preferably in the South East and sales departments willing to do a deal!

Thanks in advance

Stuart

Don't really have any experience with dealers outside Dorset, but I couldn't rate my local independant highly enough.

Sometimes you have to chase things up, but that might only be because I'm highly impatient when waiting for a new car :D

Lookers Ford in South Woodham Ferrers near Chelmsford in Essex have been great when I have dealt with them. They also have a branch in Braintree and my neighbour Rob just happens to be the sales Manager there. I will be going through him next time I want to buy a new car.

Lookers Ford in South Woodham Ferrers near Chelmsford in Essex have been great when I have dealt with them. They also have a branch in Braintree and my neighbour Rob just happens to be the sales Manager there. I will be going through him next time I want to buy a new car.

I used to live in South Woodham Ferrers!

High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire) dealer was fantasitc!

I love my focus!!! :)

High Wycombe (Buckinghamshire) dealer was fantasitc!

I love my focus!!! :)

Don't go to Platts. Ever. Great sales, but you get treated like a mong in their service department. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Don't go to Platts. Ever. Great sales, but you get treated like a mong in their service department. :(

Haha, that made me laugh. If you make it sound like you know what your talking about you generally don't get treated "like a mong". Have had some really bad experiences talking to Ford dealers locally to me about getting a new Focus, the majority seem to just be after their commission and they don't care about any aftersales care like they should!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club