Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Zetec S Rear Spoiler

steviepat

Hi all I'm new here but not to Fords. I've just bought a 2010 Fiesta Titanium 5 door and decided to fit the zetec s rear spoiler.

Managed to pick one up mint condition same colour as the car (lucky), but when I've come to fitting it 2x screws from behind the brakelight are almost impossible to relocate. Also the brake light wire and rear washer tube don't appear to reach.

Is their a kit which extends these or is it simply a case of joining on? Or is their slack that could be pulled through.

Any help would be appreciated cheers

I was also looking to do this soon but was worried about this happening. If you get it to work can you let me know please. Good luck

You may have to extend them , i have just fitted a Zetec S spoiler to my Mk3 focus , both wiring and washer tube were long enough thankfully

From what I've read tube and wire should reach.

Spoiler is fitted now but I'm going to have to extend both the washer pipe and wiring.

It's going to have to come off again but thats the easy part. I can take some pics if it helps of location bolts/screws and adaptions needed if it would help anyone else

Yeah mate that would be great. Is it hard to put on and how much fiddling on are the wires and tubes?

Its easy to change...washer tube doesn't reach...I was surprised how easy it was. Best thing to do is to push the brake wire through the hole and then connect to brake light ans screw in place.

• 1 year later...

Hi, i to am thinking about this mod, can you add pics please of the fastening bolts/holes etc

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to this topic as I found It useful when I fitted mine, if you havent got any fixings with your new spoiler you can reuse your existing bolts to fix the spoiler and then reuse the brake light screws to fix the new brake light

Sent from my C6903 using Ford OC mobile app

H Vince_13, thanks for the reply bought one from Stoneacrea which came with a fixing kit which include longer water pipeand electrical connector. it was reduced and i have it painted same clour as my car, looks brill

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know where you can buy the electrical connector and extended water pipe kit from?

I believe the fitting kit is generally only available with the spoiler when bought from Ford but I will take a look on Mocrocat for you when I go off duty in the morning.

Extended wash pipe is Finis 1760946 and about £8.

Can't locate the extension wire so probably a bit of splicing will be required there.

Extended wash pipe is Finis 1760946 and about £8.

Can't locate the extension wire so probably a bit of splicing will be required there.

Thanks where did you find the extended wash pipe?

It was a swine to find on Microcat.

They have a seperate image for the spoiler but strangely they don't show a fitting kit inccluded with it but via eBay etc it's clearly shown as included.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club