Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is The Best Tool To Diagnose Ford Mondeo Mk4 1.8 Tdci Under 200 Pounds?

adrianm123

Hello i am a new owner of a ford mondeo and i am new to this ford can you tell me is there something similar for ford like vcds for vag group vehicles(vw,skoda,audi,seat)?what would you recommend me to buy to work with as many modules on ford mondeo mk4 tdci 1.8?My second option is to buy one universal obd reader to work on many makes and models because i own a fiat punto aswell, is this a good idea?This universal obd tools do comunicate with engine modules only or they will work on things like abs,airbags etc?
Thank you and if you know details like price or where is best to buy from or what to be aware when buying or certain limitations or compatibility please give as many as possible
Thank you again

if you have an android, then get a bluetooth OBDII adapter, can buy this for under £15. this will give you the error codes to help you identify the problems. Then, get Torque off google play and use that to read codes.

If you have not got one, but have a laptop, then look for a USB OBDII adapter and one that can read and clear error codes.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club