Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New St

pedros52

I have a metal myself and was wondering what you all think about the ST. As far as to say do think it would be a good replacement for my metal !!!

It'll be a good deal quicker, and much nicer inside. I'd go for it if you can do.

Any thoughts on the new ford fiesta st? looks nice and a fair bit of power! any idea of the price?

Reviews of the new ST are very positive, I am certainly going to consider one, when I'm looking to change cars, but then wondering whether to go for focus ST instead...

Reviews of the new ST are very positive, I am certainly going to consider one, when I'm looking to change cars, but then wondering whether to go for focus ST instead...

Both Fifth Gear and Top Gear weren't keen on the Focus ST, they rated the new Astra VXR as better, although I personally wouldn't.

There seems to be no option for folding mirrors ( not even in as part of a pack) or auto lights/wipers on the website. I also saw a vehicle spec comaprsion sheet and its lists both options as 'not available' on the ST1 and 2 but standard on the Titananium X. It seems Ford are out to make things as complicated as possible with the facelift Fiesta range.

Ps. I love how the car is able to lift a rear wheel in tight corners on the video. Seems like it is an absoulute belter handling wise.

I've noticed that too! No signs of parking sensors either or cruise control (even though the one in the vid has it...?)

could this be why it might be cheaper than it's rivals??

From the pics in the autoexpress magazine, it's definitely got cruise control, on the opposite side of the steering wheel to the audio controls. No sign of parking sensors though.

Interestingly in the magazine it says it only comes in blue, red and 'the same orange as on the focus ST' which clearly is not the case!

I've not seen the Auto Express pics. Was it a left hand drive model because all the photos I've seen so far show them to have the light and rain sensor fitted as well as the folding mirrors switch. I am yet to see anything to show these are fitted as standard on the UK model and not being able to spec them as an option seems very odd.

Yeah, its a lefty! I'va attached the pic from their website review

I wouldnt have thought that the UK specs would differ that much :) to the euro ones, maybe the updates on the website are just a bit patchy. The brochure is a bit thin on the ground on detail to be honest!

Just noticed theres no gloss black trim around the temp controls/gearbox either?

post-18560-0-28968000-1362855927_thumb.j

Thanks for that. Sounds likes its going to be just as it is with the facelift Zetec S where we won't know everything that's fitted (or not) until someone picks one up.

Guess that leaves an element of surprise!

Has anyone found etis to be useful as soon as they find out their number plate reg?

If you look at the ST brochure on Ford UK's website it shows a RHD interior with no cruise control buttons.

If you look at the ST brochure on Ford UK's website it shows a RHD interior with no cruise control buttons.

I didn't ask my dealer today about that, but I wouldn't have thought the ST comes with cruise control, that's more the Titanium kinda thing isn't it?

Are you going to get an ST Nath?

I didn't ask my dealer today about that, but I wouldn't have thought the ST comes with cruise, that's more the Titanium kinda thing isn't it?

Are you going to get an ST Nath?

Oh no no no no no. Gotta stick with Octavia estate for work. Lease is up for renewal in September so be interesting to see what I get given then (campaining for Focus or Mondeo!)

Oh no no no no no. Gotta stick with Octavia estate for work. Lease is up for renewal in September so be interesting to see what I get given then (campaining for Focus or Mondeo!)

That's cool, the Octavia is a nice car. But the Focus and Mondeo interiors I think are better.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw last night a black ST-2 advertised online at a dealership....by tonight it was already gone !

Interior shot shows no cruise control!

post-18560-0-21774700-1365022766_thumb.j