Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hobomassiv

Newbie Alert!

6 posts in this topic

Hello people!

Some people may recognise my username from a couple of other forums.

Ive been told to sign up by 'jeebowhite' and get active on here!

i currently own 4 fords:

- SportKa

- Streetka

- Fiesta mk6

- Ka RS Turbo

The RS is my main project at the moment its had a full engine rebuild, some respraying and is being put back together now. The Fiesta is my daily, and the SportKa is an 'on-hold' for now until the turbo is back on the road.

Looking forward to posting.

Hobo

About bleedin' time as well ;) Welcome to the club Rob!

Hopefully you will see us give you plenty of idea's, and while your cars in bits, you can upgrade it too :) as I'm getting fed up of seeing the Fiesta in the car park - I want to to see the RS down here!

I expect many, many, many guides Rob, I know how many days you have on and off shift, so saying "I don't have the time" is no excuse ;) but Its good to have you on board fella, I am sure that you will be able to provide as much to the forum as you will take from it!

Hi Rob Welcome to the Forums

Hi welcome :)
you on puzo org