Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"taking Oval To Blue Horizon" Lenny's Build Thread 2010-2015

Lenny

Recieved mine today thanks guys! :)

IMG_20140731_092921_zpshu50bsv_edit_1406

• Like 3

Nice Lenny. Waiting to get paid then gonna get mine! Btw, how long does the card last for? Or is it a once off?

Also, found my NCT report and under the heading Smoke, mine was 0.890/m. Just to remember that I didn't take off the tuning box when I got the NCT done but just brought down the dials to the recommended settings. Your reading is not that far off mine.

• Like 1

Nice Lenny. Waiting to get paid then gonna get mine! Btw, how long does the card last for? Or is it a once off?

Also, found my NCT report and under the heading Smoke, mine was 0.890/m. Just to remember that I didn't take off the tuning box when I got the NCT done but just brought down the dials to the recommended settings. Your reading is not that far off mine.

the discount card is for life mate :)

Wow i thought my emissions wouls have been lower after dpf removal but as you've said still not far off,

And a long way from the limit.

• Like 1

Awesome about the card being for life. Well worth it, just for the sticker :P

Yea, just watched Lend us a ride Mighty Car Mods and it's quite fun. Different definitely but still fun to watch. 5 more episodes over the coming weeks. Roll on the next one :)

• Like 1

Awesome about the card being for life. Well worth it, just for the sticker :P

Yea, just watched Lend us a ride Mighty Car Mods and it's quite fun. Different definitely but still fun to watch. 5 more episodes over the coming weeks. Roll on the next one :)

ill refund you the £10 subscription fee if you get a tattoo of your unique Halfords discount Barcode :lol:
  • Like 3

Weirdly enough, in my younger days, I had the thought of getting a barcode tattoo at the back of my neck :P

• Like 1

Weirdly enough, in my younger days, I had the thought of getting a barcode tattoo at the back of my neck :P

good job you held off on the idea because now you'll have one that functions aswell as looking good man :lol: im just havin a laugh, dont mean any harm, tattoo thing popped in to my head because there for life just like the Halfords discount, id almost get it done myself though, ive currently three tattoos but when i was 17 i wanted the Bacardi bat tattoo on my arm.
  • Like 1

I will match lennys £10 for someone to get that tattoo. Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Lenny, can you imagine going to the Halford check out till and saying "Will ya scan my Ford discount card...it's at the back of my neck!" :P

The Bacardi Bat? Really? WHY?!!! lol

• Like 1

Lenny, can you imagine going to the Halford check out till and saying "Will ya scan my Ford discount card...it's at the back of my neck!" :P

The Bacardi Bat? Really? WHY?!!! lol

if Halfords in Dundalk Co.Louth was the only Halfords store left in Ireland there so ignorent id get the Barcode tatooed on the rear of my testicular sack,

Let them scan that huh :lol:

Regarding the bat i dunno man,

I drank alot of Bacardi in those days and figured if my speech became severely impared due to the excessive consumption, i could just point to the tattoo on my arm and thumbs up to the bar man :lol:

• Like 3

Testicular tattoo...You might be the first to attempt that as I suspect it might be ridiculously painful :P

That wasn't a bad idea about the Bacardi once you explain it. I heard of worse, lol

• Like 1

I really need to cut back on the Tradol :lol:

Rofl. Yea, that Tradol is getting to ya head now. Maybe go have a little snooze or something :P

• Like 1

Rofl. Yea, that Tradol is getting to ya head now. Maybe go have a little snooze or something :P

think im turning in to Murdock from the A-Team
  • Like 1

Just been to Halfords in Ireland

Purchased a tax,insurance and NCT disc holder and some Holts windscreen wipes to clean the glass prior to fitting the holder,

IMG_20140807_130006_zpsqbhtq6jl.jpg

I produced my Halfords Discount card, they accepted it after checking with the Manager whom apologised for the delay and said he never saw one of those before,

I said I'm the first in Ireland to have one thanks to fordownersclub.com :)

Saved 1.78euro in Halfords today,

So i went next door to Halfords and purchased a packet of ear plugs from "Mr. Price" with the savings to drowned out the missus when i get home after she finds out I've been to Halfords,

IMG_20140807_124924_zpsriuu09ez.jpg

Thanks very Much Steve and James for the card,

Group Hug.... :)

• Like 3

Lol. So you still space 29cents? Not bad going and you get to have a bit of peace and quiet tonight then. Lol.

Mind you I haven't seen Vicki on here for ages. You haven't tied her up in the boot have you? Lol

• Like 1

Lol. So you still space 29cents? Not bad going and you get to have a bit of peace and quiet tonight then. Lol.

Mind you I haven't seen Vicki on here for ages. You haven't tied her up in the boot have you? Lol

no chance :lol: she's 6 months pregnant now, wouldn't fint in to it,

She got a finger wagging on here from moderation regarding content as did i myself shir ive two warnings, but after the finger wagging she's decided not to log on anymore,

Her email is clearyvictoria@yahoo.ie if you wish to contact :)

she says she was at FordFair 2014 but in the neighbouring field with no cars and wearing a black sheep costume :lol:

• Like 2

Nicely done Lenny. See you got the one in white. I got the one in Black to match my car. The disc holder is quite neat I must say and looks durable. Was a doddle to stick on after cleaning the glass. I put mine top left of the windscreen, out of the field of view. I must get the discount card as I keep forgetting it. Which Halfords did you go to? Think the one I used most of the time is the Carrickmines one in Dublin.

Btw, love Mr. Price! Reasonable prices, especially for cards and arts and crafts for little ones :)

• Like 1

Nicely done Lenny. See you got the one in white. I got the one in Black to match my car. The disc holder is quite neat I must say and looks durable. Was a doddle to stick on after cleaning the glass. I put mine top left of the windscreen, out of the field of view. I must get the discount card as I keep forgetting it. Which Halfords did you go to? Think the one I used most of the time is the Carrickmines one in Dublin.

Btw, love Mr. Price! Reasonable prices, especially for cards and arts and crafts for little ones :)

I went to Halfords in Wexford.

Mr. Price has some good deals on Turtle was Ice kits, sadly im not fit to wax the car with my ongoing back condition,

I did pick up some wedding decorations and banners though pretty cheap too.

I usually go to Halfords in CarrickMines aswell :) kids go to Smyth's my parking spot is always underground at Harvey Normans along the left wall,

Anyways back to topic

The disc holder i purchased is magnetic type with a white interior but &as a silver backing and black surround which sticks to the glass.

IMG_20140807_181309_zpsmzsxravp.jpg

IMG_20140807_181852_zpsrqvl9egd.jpg

IMG_20140807_181331_zpsmhm8ryzf.jpg

Now fitted in place,

I also purchased these plastic parking ticket clips from New Zealand on eBay for penny's a few years back, i had to remove the old one to allow room for the longer holder so I've used up the last one today,

I use it to hold a DMB business card at all times then slide in relevant parking display tickets as required useful especially on windy days :)

IMG_20140807_182947_zpsxmyri0sa.jpg

IMG_20140807_183149_zpsusn3dyup.jpg

IMG_20140807_183303_zps3vvtgg3z.jpg

• Like 1

Update:

Had some Mighty car mods stickers left over from the Levin, these came all the way from the guys office in Australia mate, so I've decided to fit one to the rear window and I've got one left for Hassen,

IMG_20140809_173726_zpseks3zpyt.jpg

IMG_20140809_173716_zpsfggrvgy_edit_1407

• Like 2

This will definitely add more kilowatts to your car now Lenny. Looks awesome! Gonna stick my kindly gifted sticker on the rear window, same spot as yours. Need to find a spot as well to stick my Focal sticker. Thanks again for the sticker man :)

• Like 2

This will definitely add more kilowatts to your car now Lenny. Looks awesome! Gonna stick my kindly gifted sticker on the rear window, same spot as yours. Need to find a spot as well to stick my Focal sticker. Thanks again for the sticker man :)

cheers mate no prob, you could stick the focal decal on the top end of the rear window, above the sweep of the rear wiper,

I have an "eat, sleep, ford" logo there, if i hadn't i would have put the mcm decal there instead,

But its an option for you with the focal decal on yours,

Oh not a bad idea for the MCM decal. Now I have 2 options and one for the Focal one. Sweet! Cheers :)

• Like 1

Update:

After searching almost two years for a red Angry Birds red to hang from the rear view mirror,

I finally found one surprisingly cheap and in the form of an official Angry Birds air freshener,

Various birds available:

Red,

Black,

Yellow,

Each has its own scent, if anyone else has also been longing for one of these i can purchase and despatch if required.

IMG_20140812_134748_zps5ewwaagi.jpg

IMG_20140812_134812_zpsi0fzq8a_edit_1407

IMG_20140812_134806_zpstrnkosk_edit_1407

• Like 4