Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I've been looking at plasti dip for a while now as a cheap way to customise the car a bit. It's totally removable too so if it looks terrible or I get bored I can pull it off. Been looking at black for the alloys but until that comes back into stock I have a can of white to play about with. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas of what I could coat? Wing mirrors, one of the alloys to see what the white would look like, ST stripes on the bonnet etc?

Any help would be appreciated, I drive a panther black Focus Mk2 facelift model :)

I have been looking also at plasti dip , but unsure where i would use it , i know i would not use it for stripes , as if it was on a few months and removed i would be worried about discolouration in the paint from where it's bee protected .

Wheels always seem a good option to try the stuff out

Yeah, I think I will try the wheels, looking forward to seeing what matte black looks like on them :) never thought about the discolouration so thanks for the heads up!