Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tints

Lisett

Does anyone know where to get my rear windows tinted in Ayrshire. I'm looking for blackouts for the rear of my 61 focus.

Autotint in kilwinnings quite good charged £100 for the rear of my fiesta

if you didnt want to buy tints, you can always look at privacy shades :) equally effective and wont affect your insurance...

Agreed.

Just fitted some myself, makes a big difference but not insurance reportable and also removable in seconds if need be.

We got our last car, Kia Sedona, tinted by a guy in Paisley. Met him through the Mitubishi Pajero Club forum. Nice guy and a good job. I'll get his number if it's of any use to you. EDIT: Found his number...http://www.yell.com/b/BlackOut+Tints-Window+Tinting-johnstone-PA58QS-6371822/

Do the blinds look good? As good as the tints maybe?

The blinds look good but it's obvious up close that they're mesh.

I'm happy with mine though.

The only problem I had with tints was that you have to be real careful as they scratch so easy. I am with Stoney, as soon as funds are available, I will be going with blinds...easier by design especially with kids.

Hmm, not sure if to get tints or not, or if to just get the sun blinds.

Ive never had a problem with my tints and theyre great you cant see in them atall usually. Its great if you want to use the parent/child parking spaces because If the parking attendant looks in to see if theres a child seat theres little to no chance hes going to be able see if theres a child seat on the back seats :lol: plus they look brilliant. Tints dont add alot onto your insurance premium as theyre only a visual modification.

Tints didn't affect my insurance at all when I told them about it.

I love the look of my tints, can't comment on them being damaged because I don't have people in the back that often, maybe once a week and then its people who know not to touch the windows or i'll cry haha.

Never seen the blinds myself though, if they're a close match at a fraction of the price they could be a solution, if not permanent just temporary. Might have to look into them.

I cant today. but will try my best to take a photo tomorrow and get it uploaded so you guys can see the quality...