Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Door Windows Replacement

STEADS

Has anyone on here replaced a rear door glass on a 2.5 focus reason I,m asking is I,ve just got a full set of factory tints off eBay £20 bargain just wondering how easy it is to get the glass out got the panels off then there's a metal plate with 10mm bolts haven't taken that off yet .any tips appreciated .

Not sure mate but the tint guys round here will tint them but wont remove them if its like any other ford it will be a major pain just getting the metal panel off then no doubt accress to the runners will be a pain in the you know what summat usually breaks etc etc ive learned if it aint broke leave it alone lol

Agreed, professional tinters don't remove glass.

Don't want them tinting stones purchased the ford tints off eBay for £20 got clear in mine at the mo window fitter is gonna do the rear screen and quarter panels for me £50 just thought I,d save a few bob and do the two door ones myself

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club