Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Titanium Ecoboost 100Ps

chilks

Just a quick review after owning the car for 4 days.

I've done around 200 miles since taking delivery of the car. The drive is superb and I have to say that after a bit of getting used to the 3 cylinder engine is great, I love it. The gears are very long and seem rather strange at first. The engine seems to have plenty of torque once you get past 1500 rpm. I've managed to obtain all my petals and have been awarded the ford eco mode award. I have to say that I'm disappointed with the average mpg at the moment as I'm only getting 35.5 mpg over the first 200 miles. I know it's a new engine and should improve but was hoping for more. Interior wise I'm also very impressed especially with the leather seats. Keyless entry is also very good and I'm glad I payed the extra for this , nice touch. I went for the 5 door white with dress up kit and 17" alloys which looks fantastic and already I've had a few people pointing. All in all I have to say I'm very happy with the overall quality of the car love driving it.

Any questions feel free to ask

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club