AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clemo

Mondeo 2.0 litre misfire

4 posts in this topic

Hi all im a noobie to this forum but i really need some help. I did a service on my missus' mondeo and ever since it keeps missing Ive set the plugs at 1.3 mm reconmemded but no joy ive tried closing the gap and still no joy all the spark plugs are working and the HT leads seem fine as Ive had a good couple of shocks off them. The car is a Sreg mondeo ghia with the two litre zetec e engine. Any help will be much appreciated.

when its dark try lifting the bonnet with the engine running to see if the plug leads are shorting out anywhere, one might have got damaged when the plugs were changed.

yeah sponuds like leads if you say you have replaced the plug just check plugs are in proply and tight enough

try double checking if there the right plugs also make sure the ht leads are pushed down becuase on them zetecs they go far down and people never push them down all the way hope this helps :)