Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery date

DC211186

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONFIRMED DELIVERY DATE 3 - 6 JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD HAVE CAR WITHIN NEXT 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE IT!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

aww well pleased for you mate!....... just wished mine was on the same lorry lol

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

• fezzidebz

• amyjaj

aww well pleased for you mate!....... just wished mine was on the same lorry lol

Thanks fezzidebz! Its arriving just at the right time. MOT ran out on my '98 Fiesta last week, and the tax runs out tomorrow, and its nearly dead!

When did you order yours?

The novelty is wearing off for me to. It'll be 11 weeks on Monday since I ordered. When it does arrive at the dealers, they have to take it away to have my secondary controls wired up. My dad has strongly suggested that I take a few more driving lesson, as I haven't driven a car since I passed my test on the 13th March!

I passed my test on 13th March - but in 1986 lol.

Johnny so excited for you hun xxx

I finally have my fiesta - after 6 weeks of waiting (so not too long) and have to say that it is worth waiting for...:) when you get it, you will forget that you were waiting for so long...

On he other hand I would get really mad if I waited for so long... But I am sometimes really impatient:) especially when it comes to my fiesta:P

Don't forget the pictures!!!!!!!

didn't have too much time so I just took quick photos yesterday:P

dsc7993amin.th.jpgdsc7994amin.th.jpgdsc8000amin.th.jpg

didn't have too much time so I just took quick photos yesterday:P

dsc7993amin.th.jpgdsc7994amin.th.jpgdsc8000amin.th.jpg

looks great Caligator

Thanks fezzidebz! Its arriving just at the right time. MOT ran out on my '98 Fiesta last week, and the tax runs out tomorrow, and its nearly dead!

When did you order yours?

hi johnny ordered mine in april, and my mot, tax and insurance run out in june, so heres hoping they dont delay me anymore!

But well made up for you mate ! :)

hi johnny ordered mine in april, and my mot, tax and insurance run out in june, so heres hoping they dont delay me anymore!

Ah well your luckyer then me Fezzidebz. They seem to leave Autos last by the looks of things!

Oh God - handing over my Smart when I place my order tomorrow as deposit, don;t use it that much and it needs a service/MOT - plus they have said that it will be worth about 500 less if I hand it in on delivery as it is a convertible and the summer will be almost over

WORRIED - YOU BET!

Thanks again fezzidebz! I tell you its a bit of a pain! As I now have a car that will fail its MOT, and isn't taxed or insured, and cant legally be driven anywhere! Luckily I can do a SORN as where I park my car its private land, just outside my flat. The car is for scrap as to get it in good order and to pass an MOT will cost more then the car is worth.

Thank god for those companies that trailer away scrap cars! I hope they dont charge too much :(

MY CAR HAS ARRIVED :)

My dealer just phoned me to let me know my car had arrived and that i can pick it up Thursday morning :) just has to be registered, taxed and have the scuff plates fitted :)

Will post pics when i get it and hope everyone elses arrive soon

My dealer just phoned me to let me know my car had arrived and that i can pick it up Thursday morning :) just has to be registered, taxed and have the scuff plates fitted :)

How exciting! Just the last few stages of labour to go before you can see it! :) Really pleased for you and I know that Thursday cannot come fast enough!

Thanks again fezzidebz! I tell you its a bit of a pain! As I now have a car that will fail its MOT, and isn't taxed or insured, and cant legally be driven anywhere! Luckily I can do a SORN as where I park my car its private land, just outside my flat. The car is for scrap as to get it in good order and to pass an MOT will cost more then the car is worth.

Thank god for those companies that trailer away scrap cars! I hope they dont charge too much :(

I take it you missed out on the scrappage scheme then. That's a bit of a bugger.

I take it you missed out on the scrappage scheme then. That's a bit of a bugger.

The thing was that my old car didnt meet 100% of the criteria. Also I got a fair bit more off the car than the scrappage scheme anyway, and the thing was that the dealers really wont be offering discounts on scrappage deals. Only a grand comes from HMG, the rest is split 50/50ish between ford and the dealership, plus the cost to the dealership of actually scrapping the car, which they would be legally obliged to do. Plus my build was price protected from months back before all of the rises!

Theres not much chance that you'll get a couple of grand knocked off on top of having a few more ££££ already removed from the price. All in all I think i am better off.

When it comes to scrapping my old car however, that's going to be a bugger. I might give it a couple of rounds on eBay for a tenner or something, then it can be somebody elses problem. Not too sure about this option though....

Excellent!

Mine should be here soon also!! Happy for you jayb :)

How exciting! Just the last few stages of labour to go before you can see it! :) Really pleased for you and I know that Thursday cannot come fast enough!

Thanks jma78b :) no it cannot come soon enough, knowing the car is just sitting there and i cant have it yet is killing me! Just over 8 weeks from order to delivery though so not to bad :)

You could go down there and have a little sneek peek at it ;) LOL! Well that's what I'm going to do anyway :lol: .

Ordered mine today

Titanium 3 door

1.6 petrol

Squeeze Green

Dress Up Kit

Titanium X Pack

Bluetooth/USB

OH MY GOD, Really excited now I have just thought about what it is I have ordered. And to think that I initially went into the garage for a quote on a 3 door Zetec with just metallic paint

Now the waiting begins . . . . . .

You could go down there and have a little sneek peek at it ;) LOL! Well that's what I'm going to do anyway :lol: .

Yea would do but it gets registered and everything at a different place about 3 miles from dealer then driven to the dealer where i just pick it up from. Might still go and see if i can see it at that place though lol

Hello, We ordered a 3 door 1.6Ti-VCT petrol Titanium in Black, no extras at the start of May but I am now horrified to see that some people are waiting 12-18 weeks for delivery (on this forum) ?? - Why ?? - thats too long ?? - What is the cancellation ruling ?? - How much would you owe them etc ??

Hello, We ordered a 3 door 1.6Ti-VCT petrol Titanium in Black, no extras at the start of May but I am now horrified to see that some people are waiting 12-18 weeks for delivery (on this forum) ?? - Why ?? - thats too long ?? - What is the cancellation ruling ?? - How much would you owe them etc ??

Regular readers will know that I hold the record for the longest wait yet, 20 weeks for a 5 door 1.6Ti-VCT petrol Titanium in Sea Grey from ordering on January 31 to a "date to dealer" of June 20 (and that's a Saturday so I can't possibly get it right away even then). I don't know why as the spec is nothing special though the dealer is getting it via another dealer for unexplained reasons. However I'm not inclined to cancel because (1) I haven't been asked for a deposit and (2) I've been promised the initial quoted price will hold despite two increases since.

:o that would kill me, waiting that long! I'm on week 11 out of a possible 14 before it gets delivered and I'm get really impatient now as I haven't got another car!

When we ordered ours we were asked to pick a registration from a list the dealer had (All 09's) is this the norm ?? - Did everyone else have to do this ?? Or are we being scammed into waiting a long time for delivery maybe even when 59's are out but ours would be an 09 or would they register it as a 59 due to the delay ??

Our receipt has no estimated delivery date just "ASAP"

Also what are the stages of ordering ?? - Do you have to pester the dealer regularly or do they phone you when the have a build date, shipment date, collection date etc ??

When people say a build date is that start of build on the production line or when it will be fully built awaiting shipment from valencia ??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club