Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery date

DC211186

Ordered my Morrello 1.6TDCi in October 08, and turned up in January. However it turned up in Moondust Silver. Very angry! Re-ordered in January and turned up in March 09.

You win the prize for longest waiting period! Way out of order. I hope you got some good freebies for that massive error?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

• fezzidebz

• amyjaj

Ordered my Morrello 1.6TDCi in October 08, and turned up in January. However it turned up in Moondust Silver. Very angry! Re-ordered in January and turned up in March 09.

Oh my god dude, that is properly bad. How did the dealer react to your angryness?

My build date is 6th June D-Day. But dont mention the war as it's made in germany. :lol::wacko::huh:

Well then. Now into week 9 of the wait. Unless something's not right then the car should be getting itself built this week. Lets hope so eh... :) Should have some news sometime during the week, hopefully a delivery date etc etc...

Well then. Now into week 9 of the wait. Unless something's not right then the car should be getting itself built this week. Lets hope so eh... :) Should have some news sometime during the week, hopefully a delivery date etc etc...

Fingers crossed!

I GOT MY BUILD DATE!!!!!

19TH JUNE - A LITTLE LATER THAN EXPECTED BUT IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

HOW LONG AFTER BUILD DATE SHOULD I EXPECT TO WAIT UNTIL I HAVE MY GRUBBY LITTLE MITTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL?

I GOT MY BUILD DATE!!!!!

HOW LONG AFTER BUILD DATE SHOULD I EXPECT TO WAIT UNTIL I HAVE MY GRUBBY LITTLE MITTS ON THE STEERING WHEEL?

two to four weeks. Two week minimum probably. When did you order again?

Ordered March 27th!

Seems like your build date is quite late. I ordered mine on 31st March and mine has just been built and due to be at the dealer by end of this month/start of June.

Rang my dealer again.....( i should work for them, i've rang them more then theyve rang me :lol: )

he's gave me a build date of 2nd June, car expected 16th June ( we'll see )

Oh and while i was on the phone, i ordered another remote key, which they say will not delay the car........well... i did'nt wanna delay it anymore :lol:

oh and he also said.......its the city packs and the dress up kits thats delaying the car

Ordered March 27th!

Oh dear I only ordered mine a week before you, I hope my build date hasn't been put back. I have a similar build to you but not the bodykit, some people were saying the bodykit was delayed though so hopefully mine is still on track to arrive around the same time as JayB's

Glad you are having some progress though :)

Even worse, I had given them my other car PartX, and decided to give it early as it was depreciating by the minute (Alfa). I had the other half's car so I wasn't concerned. However, once this debacle happened, I demanded a free courtesy car, which I promptly got. I basically got the full tank of fuel and accessories, and lots of apologies. To be honest I waited that long, I couldn't really be bothered. Even the when I got the car the excitement had worn off. I was worn down.

I GOT MY BUILD DATE!!!!!

Yeah! Great news! You should have it by the end of the month, early July.

Update on my Ford Fiesta MK7 Titanium 1.6 TiVCT order placed 31 January.

Expected date to dealer 20 June. That's 20 weeks :(

Woohoo! My 1.4 Titanium was ordered on 22nd April and hopefully I'll be picking it up this Friday, it arrived yesterday at the dealers. :D

Woohoo! My 1.4 Titanium was ordered on 22nd April and hopefully I'll be picking it up this Friday, it arrived yesterday at the dealers. :D

1 Month? How the hell did that happen? You are very lucky :huh:

ordered 11th April, called today and build date of 5th June with delivery date a 'few weeks later', is this standard? You may have read my rant earlier. Delivery was quoted as being 31st May!!!!

1 Month? How the hell did that happen? You are very lucky :huh:

Apparently they just modified an order and put my name to it.

Apparently they just modified an order and put my name to it.

nice :)

I ordered mine on the 16th March. They said 12 week wait, so end of May beginning of June, 8th June I work it out at. They couldn't check at the time I was at the dealer as the new Fiesta had disappeared from their system. I phoned up last week and they checked my order and said target date of 27th June.

I GOT MY BUILD DATE!!!!!

lol, same as mine ;) And i ordered mine 3 and bit weeks before you... lame :P

We have similar builds tho ;) Estimated for deliver is 3rd of July btw :)

Update on my Ford Fiesta MK7 Titanium 1.6 TiVCT order placed 31 January.

Expected date to dealer 20 June. That's 20 weeks :(

what what what???? you've beaten me :0 mine is 17 weeks.

gutted mate. what was the spec?

what what what???? you've beaten me :0 mine is 17 weeks.

gutted mate. what was the spec?

Been over this before but to recap for new readers:-

Fiesta Titanium 1.6TiVCT 5door Sea Grey

ESP + Traction control,

Front and rear parking sensors,

Driver's lumbar support,

16" 15 spoke alloy wheels,

Steel space saver spare wheel,

Mudflaps,

Delete privacy glass

Nothing special there surely?

I went to a smallish dealer but I'm sure he must be as keen to get my cash coming in as I am to get the Fiesta.

Been over this before but to recap for new readers:-

Fiesta Titanium 1.6TiVCT 5door Sea Grey

ESP + Traction control,

Front and rear parking sensors,

Driver's lumbar support,

16" 15 spoke alloy wheels,

Steel space saver spare wheel,

Mudflaps,

Delete privacy glass

Nothing special there surely?

I went to a smallish dealer but I'm sure he must be as keen to get my cash coming in as I am to get the Fiesta.

Hummm yeah. nothing really there extra to delay it. no interior packs etc.?

At least wait nearly over.... fingers crossed. Ive literally forgotten ive ordered mine. only when get e-mails from this forum that i remember

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club