Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Cheek

1989jeffrey1989

Had my cars first service today the fella behind the counter said it cost me £167, When the bloke i booked it with said £117....

Cheek! But he did lower the price to £117 luckily! :)

I've started to learn you have to be blunt with them sometimes and not to be taken for a mug! Had a feeling they'd try it tho

Mine needs to go in >.< best not decide it needs 500 things.

oil change, anti freeze, Brake fluid top up etc. tyres and brakes have plenty of life in them also a new air filter. Im sure ford will find discover something (: lol

IMHO the first service is a total rip off anyway you look at it. 100pounds+ to change oils and check fluid levels? You can definitely do that yourself, only thing is that you need the warranty...

btw, i did my 3rd service about a month ago and it was the first time I changed my air filter. The first one was relatively clean up to now.

I did think about doing it myself, Just thought the car would be worth more with a ford service history when i come to sell it. (Hopefully) use that as a selling ploy, i'd rather buy a used car with a full service history myself.

Just booked mine in for its 2nd service. It always feels tighter when I get it back from my local Lookers Ford. Sometimes I get a free valet as well.

Mine feels tighter too and has been valeted (: definately worth the money.

Thats a bargain, trouble is now most dealers, mine included are using a centralised booking base, so all calls go there instead of to the dealer you will actually visit, and sometimes not all the information is forwarded on. Let me know when it needs the next one!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club